Beautiful! Nike launch limited edition blacked out CTR360 boots [Pictures]
- April 4, 2014
Ahead of the Magista release, Nike have launched the final pair of their CTR360 range.
The CTR360 will go out in style, with Nike releasing 2500 of the blacked out boots.
Nike Football Design Director, Denis Dekovic said, “The game has changed and that has led us to new innovations for our players. This means that we won’t continue to innovate the CTR 360, but we know this boot has a lot of fans so we wanted to say goodbye with something special.”
“We know that our players love black boots as much as they love to express themselves through color. We loved the idea of turning the lights out on the CTR 360 and thought that an all-black version would be a great way to say goodbye,” Dekovic adds.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...