- Radamel Falcao tweets brilliant pre-game picture ahead of Man United v Newcastle
- West Ham troll Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho on Twitter before Boxing Day game
- Jeff Stelling delivers the King’s speech, rounding up football in 2014 [Video]
- Man United legend Sir Alex Ferguson’s full Christmas Day interview on BT Sport [Video]
- Chelsea v West Ham [Team Sheets]
Beautiful! Nike launch limited edition blacked out CTR360 boots [Pictures]
Ahead of the Magista release, Nike have launched the final pair of their CTR360 range.
The CTR360 will go out in style, with Nike releasing 2500 of the blacked out boots.
Nike Football Design Director, Denis Dekovic said, “The game has changed and that has led us to new innovations for our players. This means that we won’t continue to innovate the CTR 360, but we know this boot has a lot of fans so we wanted to say goodbye with something special.”
“We know that our players love black boots as much as they love to express themselves through color. We loved the idea of turning the lights out on the CTR 360 and thought that an all-black version would be a great way to say goodbye,” Dekovic adds.
- Updated: April 4, 2014