- Schalke’s Dennis Aogo has volunteered getting food to the needy for Xmas with his mum [Pictures]
- Rio Ferdinand dresses as Santa, tells people not to drink too much over Christmas [Instagram]
- The FIFA 2015 HONEST trailer is Awesome!!! [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s Christmas message features some cracking recent Man United goals!
- Neymar bleaches his beard white for Christmas!
Beautiful back heel goal disallowed – Alvaro Morata (Real Madrid) v Chelsea
Alvaro Morata returned from the U-21 European Championships as top scorer and will this season be hoping to challenge Karim Benzema for a starting berth in the Real Madrid XI.
Linked heavily to Tottenham in recent weeks, Morata showed what he is capable of late on against Chelsea on Wednesday night.
Morata perfectly executed a back heel past Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech.
To his anger, the goal was given offside. Still pretty nifty though.
- Updated: August 9, 2013