- Jose Mourinho urges Manchester City not to sack old foe Pellegrini [Sun]
- Jose Mourinho has an interesting theory to explain why Chelsea receive so much online hate [Video]
- 50% of Real Madrid fans want Gareth Bale to fill in for Marcelo at left-back [MARCA poll]
- David Luiz take note: Marcelo brilliantly blocks a nutmeg at Real Madrid training [Video]
- Christian Benteke gives a very ‘good’ pre-Liverpool interview…[Video]
Beautiful back heel goal disallowed – Alvaro Morata (Real Madrid) v Chelsea
- August 9, 2013
Alvaro Morata returned from the U-21 European Championships as top scorer and will this season be hoping to challenge Karim Benzema for a starting berth in the Real Madrid XI.
Linked heavily to Tottenham in recent weeks, Morata showed what he is capable of late on against Chelsea on Wednesday night.
Morata perfectly executed a back heel past Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech.
To his anger, the goal was given offside. Still pretty nifty though.