Beats by Dr Dre produce an insanely slick mega WC advert ft. Neymar, Cesc plus Man United & Liverpool stars
- June 5, 2014
This is less an advert and more like a five minute short movie.
Beats by Dr Dre, the headphone company who were recently bought by Apple for $3 billion, have released an epic, brand new advert for the World Cup.
Players from Manchester United and Liverpool make the cut in the filming.
The commercial stars some of the world’s biggest footballers including Neymar Jr., Bacary Sagna, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Blaise Matuidi, Cesc Fàbregas, Daniel Sturridge, Chicharito, Jozy Altidore, Luis Suárez, Mario Götze, and Robin van Persie.
Also included is a cameo appearance from LeBron James.
With an uber slick production and booming soundtrack, the ad is an absolute winner.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...