- Mario Balotelli pulls off back skill and bicycle kick during Liverpool head tennis [Video]
- Rumours abound that Falcao will start for Man United against Chelsea [Tweets]
- Thibaut Courtois has achieved a lot in his career since his debut six years ago
- This graphic shows Louis van Gaal’s stunning influence over top level European football
- Louis van Gaal says that both Jose Mourinho and him live to win titles [Video]
Beats by Dr Dre produce an insanely slick mega WC advert ft. Neymar, Cesc plus Man United & Liverpool stars
- June 5, 2014
This is less an advert and more like a five minute short movie.
Beats by Dr Dre, the headphone company who were recently bought by Apple for $3 billion, have released an epic, brand new advert for the World Cup.
Players from Manchester United and Liverpool make the cut in the filming.
The commercial stars some of the world’s biggest footballers including Neymar Jr., Bacary Sagna, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Blaise Matuidi, Cesc Fàbregas, Daniel Sturridge, Chicharito, Jozy Altidore, Luis Suárez, Mario Götze, and Robin van Persie.
Also included is a cameo appearance from LeBron James.
With an uber slick production and booming soundtrack, the ad is an absolute winner.