Beats by Dr Dre produce an insanely slick mega WC advert ft. Neymar, Cesc plus Man United & Liverpool stars
- June 5, 2014
This is less an advert and more like a five minute short movie.
Beats by Dr Dre, the headphone company who were recently bought by Apple for $3 billion, have released an epic, brand new advert for the World Cup.
Players from Manchester United and Liverpool make the cut in the filming.
The commercial stars some of the world’s biggest footballers including Neymar Jr., Bacary Sagna, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Blaise Matuidi, Cesc Fàbregas, Daniel Sturridge, Chicharito, Jozy Altidore, Luis Suárez, Mario Götze, and Robin van Persie.
Also included is a cameo appearance from LeBron James.
With an uber slick production and booming soundtrack, the ad is an absolute winner.
- Cesc Fabregas is one of four ex-Arsenal players in Jack Wilshere’s ultimate XI [V...
- Hector Bellerin talks about how Cesc Fabregas inspired him to succeed at Arsenal [Video]
- New Arsenal legend Alexander Hleb completely blanks Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas in th...
- 2-1: Cesc Fabregas scores for Spain v Costa Rica [Video]
- Arsenal fans remove Cesc Fabregas banner from outside The Emirates [video]
- Cesc Fabregas makes fun of Oscar’s English on Chelsea’s open top bus parade...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi