Beats by Dr Dre produce an insanely slick mega WC advert ft. Neymar, Cesc plus Man United & Liverpool stars
- June 5, 2014
This is less an advert and more like a five minute short movie.
Beats by Dr Dre, the headphone company who were recently bought by Apple for $3 billion, have released an epic, brand new advert for the World Cup.
Players from Manchester United and Liverpool make the cut in the filming.
The commercial stars some of the world’s biggest footballers including Neymar Jr., Bacary Sagna, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Blaise Matuidi, Cesc Fàbregas, Daniel Sturridge, Chicharito, Jozy Altidore, Luis Suárez, Mario Götze, and Robin van Persie.
Also included is a cameo appearance from LeBron James.
With an uber slick production and booming soundtrack, the ad is an absolute winner.
- Pedro & Cesc Fabregas on Chelsea’s 3-2 win at West Brom (video)
- Name & Shame: Jose Mourinho lists the Chelsea players he’s unhappy with
- Ex Barcelona star Pedro joins Chelsea training alongside Cesc Fabregas (Vine)
- Chelsea fans slam Cesc Fabregas on Twitter following shock 2-2 draw at home to Swansea ...
- Chelsea stars Cesc Fabgregas & Falcao compare their first cars with their current ...
- Chelsea star Cesc Fabregas produced a glorious assist for Victor Moses v PSG (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...