Beats by Dr Dre produce an insanely slick mega WC advert ft. Neymar, Cesc plus Man United & Liverpool stars
This is less an advert and more like a five minute short movie.
Beats by Dr Dre, the headphone company who were recently bought by Apple for $3 billion, have released an epic, brand new advert for the World Cup.
Players from Manchester United and Liverpool make the cut in the filming.
The commercial stars some of the world’s biggest footballers including Neymar Jr., Bacary Sagna, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Blaise Matuidi, Cesc Fàbregas, Daniel Sturridge, Chicharito, Jozy Altidore, Luis Suárez, Mario Götze, and Robin van Persie.
Also included is a cameo appearance from LeBron James.
With an uber slick production and booming soundtrack, the ad is an absolute winner.
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas becomes Spain’s leading assister, posts to Facebook
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas hit with 6-month driving ban [Mirror]
- Chelsea star Cesc Fabregas backs himself & Jose Mourinho to turn things around at ...
- Chelsea fan epic rant against Branislav Ivanovic & Cesc Fabregas after Southampton...
- ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez pointedly snubs Louis van Gaal in farewell Instagram...
- Javier Hernandez pens a goodbye letter to Man United after his move to Bayer Leverkusen...
- Javier Hernandez makes Bayer Leverkusen debut in friendly defeat (Video)
- Javier Hernandez admits it was an easy decision to leave Man United for Bayer Leverkuse...
- Kyriakos Papadopoulos mocked Luis Suarez for being a biter during Barca’s win v L...
- Luis Suarez jokingly tries to slap Sergi Roberto in Barcelona training (Video)
- Injured Leo Messi gets a ride to Barcelona training from neighbour Luis Suarez (Video)
- Luis Suarez bags a brace as Barcelona beat Las Palmas 2-1 (official video)