BBC subtitles on MOTD made a horrible mess of spelling Man United’s Adnan Januzaj’s name [Picture]
- February 11, 2014
Hats off to Chris Neilson for this super subtitle spot.
The people responsible for adding the subtitles to Match of the Day bungled their job spectacularly when they needed to spell the name of Manchester United’s Adnan Januzaj.
In fairness, the people responsible for the screw up should at least be credited for bringing a rare smile to Man United fans’ faces in these dark days.
Hopefully Januazaj will now be called Janet Jazz Jazz Jam in the Man United locker room from now on!
- Borussia Dortmund do not have an option to buy Man United’s Adnan Januzaj [Press ...
- Man United winger Adnan Januzaj confirms loan move to Borrusia Dortmund on Instagram
- Borussia Dortmund in advanced talks with Man United over Adnan Januzaj loan deal [Sky S...
- Van Gaal confirms that Januzaj is out of Swansea v Manchester United (Video)
- Everton close in on Man United forward Adnan Januzaj [Liverpool Echo]
- ‘Wait and see': Van Gaal refuses to rule out Januzaj loan after Aston Villa win (...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...