- Dat swerve! Rubén Alcaraz (L’Hospitalet) scores crazy goal v Atletico Madrid
- Marouane Fellaini talks of Man United title bid in Times interview
- Arsenal players visit Royal Free hospital, 1 kid asks to meet Liverpool stars instead!
- Ajax thrashed at home! Vitesse win 4-0 in the KNVB Beker [Official Highlights]
- Juventus ease to 3-1 win at Cagliari [Highlights]
Bayern’s woes continue as Xherdan Shaqiri is the latest midfielder OUT of the Man United match with injury
— FC Bayern München (@FCBayern) April 5, 2014
Bayern Munich’s official Twitter account have announced on Saturday night that Xherdan Shaqiri.
The Swiss international midfielder, who has been linked to Liverpool in the past, may have been called up this week in the Champions League as Pep Guardiola faces a midfield shortage.
Already without Bastien Schweinsteiger, Javi Martinez, Thiago Alcantara, Bayern will now be without Shaqiri after the youngster suffered a “large torn muscle in his right thigh” in the 1-0 defeat at Augsburg.
Despite their injuries, Bayern will still have Franck Ribery, Thomas Muller, Toni Kroos, Arjen Robben and Philipp Lahm for the visit of Manchester United.
- Updated: April 5, 2014