Bayern’s woes continue as Xherdan Shaqiri is the latest midfielder OUT of the Man United match with injury
- April 5, 2014
— FC Bayern München (@FCBayern) April 5, 2014
Bayern Munich’s official Twitter account have announced on Saturday night that Xherdan Shaqiri.
The Swiss international midfielder, who has been linked to Liverpool in the past, may have been called up this week in the Champions League as Pep Guardiola faces a midfield shortage.
Already without Bastien Schweinsteiger, Javi Martinez, Thiago Alcantara, Bayern will now be without Shaqiri after the youngster suffered a “large torn muscle in his right thigh” in the 1-0 defeat at Augsburg.
Despite their injuries, Bayern will still have Franck Ribery, Thomas Muller, Toni Kroos, Arjen Robben and Philipp Lahm for the visit of Manchester United.
- Kingsley Coman unveiled as a Bayern player after completing €20m transfer from Juventus
- Douglas Costa pulled off a rainbow flick during Bayern Munich win v Leverkusen (officia...
- Confirmed pots for Thursday’s UCL draw ft. Man United & Arsenal in pot 2 [Gr...
- Paris train hero Alek Skarlatos gets VIP treatment from Bayern Munich squad [Tweet]
- Bayern Munich stars don lederhosen in annual Paulaner photo shoot for Oktoberfest (Video)
- Thomas Muller gave Arturo Vidal a head massage in Bayern Munich training (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...