Bayern’s Thomas Muller has rejected the chance to move to Manchester United [Guardian]
First it was Toni Kroos, now it’s Thomas Muller.
According to the Guardian on Friday, Bayern’s brilliant attacking midfielder Thomas Muller has rejected the chance to move to Manchester United.
[Despite] Muller’s role in Pep Guardiola’s Bayern team – where he can often be asked to move between a forward and attacking midfield position – the 24-year-old is content at the club.
Bayern, for whom Muller contributed 13 goals in 25 starts in their Bundesliga title success, also want to retain a player who is contracted until 2017 and who is viewed an important part of their future.
- Bayern Munich boost as Franck Ribery starts running again (Video)
- Xabi Alonso is no longer the king of the long range golazo at Bayern Munich (Video)
- Bayern’s Franz Beckenbauer quotes the Bible to convince Pep Guardiola to not join...
- Pep Guardiola has agreed to take over at Man City next season [El Mundo Deportivo]
- The Premier League team of the season so far
- EPL Wacky Races: Arsenal shoot down Man United, the end for Brendan Rodgers & Dick...
- After Jurgen Klopp, will Shinji Kagawa be next? Liverpool fans hope to sign Man United ...
- Man United & Barcelona send scouts to watch one of the hottest stars in Belgium [H...
- Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge taunts Man United over Thomas Muller pursuit (Quotes)
- Bayern rascal Thomas Muller wellies the ball at his teammates in a golf cart (Video)
- Bayern open their doors up to refugees, Thomas Muller chats about Robert Lewandowski...
- Revealed: How Man United missed out on Man City’s Sergio Aguero & Thomas Muller