Bayern’s Thomas Muller has rejected the chance to move to Manchester United [Guardian]
- May 23, 2014
First it was Toni Kroos, now it’s Thomas Muller.
According to the Guardian on Friday, Bayern’s brilliant attacking midfielder Thomas Muller has rejected the chance to move to Manchester United.
[Despite] Muller’s role in Pep Guardiola’s Bayern team – where he can often be asked to move between a forward and attacking midfield position – the 24-year-old is content at the club.
Bayern, for whom Muller contributed 13 goals in 25 starts in their Bundesliga title success, also want to retain a player who is contracted until 2017 and who is viewed an important part of their future.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]