Bayern’s Thomas Muller has rejected the chance to move to Manchester United [Guardian]
- May 23, 2014
First it was Toni Kroos, now it’s Thomas Muller.
According to the Guardian on Friday, Bayern’s brilliant attacking midfielder Thomas Muller has rejected the chance to move to Manchester United.
[Despite] Muller’s role in Pep Guardiola’s Bayern team – where he can often be asked to move between a forward and attacking midfield position – the 24-year-old is content at the club.
Bayern, for whom Muller contributed 13 goals in 25 starts in their Bundesliga title success, also want to retain a player who is contracted until 2017 and who is viewed an important part of their future.
- Confirmed pots for Thursday’s UCL draw ft. Man United & Arsenal in pot 2 [Gr...
- Paris train hero Alek Skarlatos gets VIP treatment from Bayern Munich squad [Tweet]
- Bayern Munich stars don lederhosen in annual Paulaner photo shoot for Oktoberfest (Video)
- Thomas Muller gave Arturo Vidal a head massage in Bayern Munich training (Video)
- Franck Ribery’s brother Steeven Ribery (19) nets incredible golazo for Bayern Mun...
- Bayern Munich hold talks with the representatives of Man City target Kevin De Bruyne [S...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...