Bayern’s Thomas Muller has rejected the chance to move to Manchester United [Guardian]
- May 23, 2014
First it was Toni Kroos, now it’s Thomas Muller.
According to the Guardian on Friday, Bayern’s brilliant attacking midfielder Thomas Muller has rejected the chance to move to Manchester United.
[Despite] Muller’s role in Pep Guardiola’s Bayern team – where he can often be asked to move between a forward and attacking midfield position – the 24-year-old is content at the club.
Bayern, for whom Muller contributed 13 goals in 25 starts in their Bundesliga title success, also want to retain a player who is contracted until 2017 and who is viewed an important part of their future.
- Bayern hope Thomas Muller will stay in Munich forever, as Man United target Gareth Bale...
- Chile international Arturo Vidal officially signs for Bayern Munich (video)
- Done Deal: Bayern Munich replace Man United’s Bastian Schweinsteiger with Arturo ...
- Bayern Munich star Jerome Boateng joins Jay Z’s ‘Roc Nation Sports’ l...
- Pep Guardiola has agreed to take over at Manchester City at end of next season [beIN SP...
- Manuel Neuer and Thomas Muller play match on Pearl River, surprise Bayern fans (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi