Bayern’s Thiago Alcantara suffers knee injury v Hoffenheim, ruled out of both legs v Manchester United
- March 29, 2014
This is a huge blow for Bayern and Spain, but perhaps a glimmer of hope for Man United – not that an injury is ever good news.
Thiago Alcantara suffered a knee injury in Bayern’s draw with Hoffenheim today,with what could be a possible ACL tear.
Initial reports make it clear that Thiago will miss both quarter final legs against Man United, but that he may be able to recover for the semis (should they get there).
It’s also a massive blow for Thiago personally, as the chance to play the World Cup with Spain on ‘home’ soil in Brazil (his father is Brazilian) is a special and unique one, and the 1-2 month possible layoff greatly reduces his chances of making it in top condition.
— Bavarian FB Works (@BavarianFBWorks) March 29, 2014
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]