- EXCLUSIVE Offer: Back Tottenham to reach the Capital One Cup final at 2/1!!!
- The wealthiest football clubs on the planet and how they make their money [Graphic]
- Luis Figo announces his intentions to run against Sepp Blatter for FIFA President [Video]
- Arsenal man Mesut Ozil sends out (weird) emotional thank you video to all his fans [Video]
- Jose Mourinho blasts Jamie Redknapp & Rodgers; Bemoans media “campaign” against Diego Costa [Video]
Bayern’s Thiago Alcantara suffers knee injury v Hoffenheim, ruled out of both legs v Manchester United
This is a huge blow for Bayern and Spain, but perhaps a glimmer of hope for Man United – not that an injury is ever good news.
Thiago Alcantara suffered a knee injury in Bayern’s draw with Hoffenheim today,with what could be a possible ACL tear.
Initial reports make it clear that Thiago will miss both quarter final legs against Man United, but that he may be able to recover for the semis (should they get there).
It’s also a massive blow for Thiago personally, as the chance to play the World Cup with Spain on ‘home’ soil in Brazil (his father is Brazilian) is a special and unique one, and the 1-2 month possible layoff greatly reduces his chances of making it in top condition.
— Bavarian FB Works (@BavarianFBWorks) March 29, 2014
- Updated: March 29, 2014