Bayern want to bring Real Madrid midfielder Sami Khedira back to Germany [Marca]
- July 30, 2014
Bayern Munich want to bring Real Madrid midfielder Sami Khedira back to Germany, according to Spanish football newspaper Marca.
Khedira, who won the World Cup with Germany in Brazil, joined Real Madrid from Stuttgart in 2010 and has won everything in his time at the club.
The midfielder was injured for most of last season but recovered toward the end of the season to play a crucial role for club and country.
After losing Toni Kroos to Real, Bayern hope that they would be able to negotiate a move for Khedira and to entice the player, who is a target for Arsenal among other clubs, he would be offered a significant pay rise.
- Arsenal flop Nicklas Bendtner wins the Super Cup with an 89th minute leveller & wi...
- Manuel Neuer made a classic defensive diving header for Bayern v Wolfsburg in the Super...
- Thiago Alcantara receives and returns Xabi Alonso pass without letting it hit ground (V...
- Manuel Neuer plays keepy-uppy game with other Bayern Munich goalkeepers (Video)
- Bayern legend ‘pretty certain’ Pep Guardiola will leave in 2016, backs Jurg...
- Indecisive Pep Guardiola hints that he’ll leave Bayern Munich next year
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi