Bayern Munich’s Toni Kroos (144) almost out-passed Arsenal (150) all on his own [Graphic]
- February 19, 2014
Arsenal completed just 150 passes tonight. Toni Kroos completed 144 all on his own. pic.twitter.com/oiGFm42rL0
— Squawka Football (@Squawka) February 19, 2014
Manchester United fans were left thinking if only…
Bayern Munich’s reported want-away attacking midfielder Toni Kroos put in a spellbindingly good performance for the Bavarians at Arsenal on Wednesday night.
Kroos’ highlight moment came early in the second half when the German international pierce Fabianski’s top corner with a rasping goal, while the 24-year-old hit the Arsenal post in injury time too.
However Kroos’ performance was much more than just his efforts on target, as the maestro completed an incredible 144 passes. By contrast, Arsenal completed 150 passes in total.
Overall, Bayern Munich completed 795 passes tonight with 95% accuracy.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi