Bayern Munich’s Toni Kroos (144) almost out-passed Arsenal (150) all on his own [Graphic]
- February 19, 2014
Arsenal completed just 150 passes tonight. Toni Kroos completed 144 all on his own. pic.twitter.com/oiGFm42rL0
— Squawka Football (@Squawka) February 19, 2014
Manchester United fans were left thinking if only…
Bayern Munich’s reported want-away attacking midfielder Toni Kroos put in a spellbindingly good performance for the Bavarians at Arsenal on Wednesday night.
Kroos’ highlight moment came early in the second half when the German international pierce Fabianski’s top corner with a rasping goal, while the 24-year-old hit the Arsenal post in injury time too.
However Kroos’ performance was much more than just his efforts on target, as the maestro completed an incredible 144 passes. By contrast, Arsenal completed 150 passes in total.
Overall, Bayern Munich completed 795 passes tonight with 95% accuracy.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...