- Brendan Rodgers pre-Arsenal: ‘Alexis Sanchez was 1 of our transfer targets, he’s a fantastic player’ [Video]
- Sergio Ramos: ‘Real Madrid are God’s team’
- Liverpool offer £135k annual salary to 15-year-old Roma attacker dubbed ‘the new Ibrahimovic’ [Standard]
- Man United target Diego Godin says he’d like to stay with Atletico for ‘many years’ [Mirror]
- Arsenal players spread Christmas cheer around to children in hospital [Video]
Bayern Munich’s Toni Kroos (144) almost out-passed Arsenal (150) all on his own [Graphic]
Arsenal completed just 150 passes tonight. Toni Kroos completed 144 all on his own. pic.twitter.com/oiGFm42rL0
— Squawka Football (@Squawka) February 19, 2014
Manchester United fans were left thinking if only…
Bayern Munich’s reported want-away attacking midfielder Toni Kroos put in a spellbindingly good performance for the Bavarians at Arsenal on Wednesday night.
Kroos’ highlight moment came early in the second half when the German international pierce Fabianski’s top corner with a rasping goal, while the 24-year-old hit the Arsenal post in injury time too.
However Kroos’ performance was much more than just his efforts on target, as the maestro completed an incredible 144 passes. By contrast, Arsenal completed 150 passes in total.
Overall, Bayern Munich completed 795 passes tonight with 95% accuracy.
- Updated: February 19, 2014