Bayern Munich’s Team Bus Unveiled by…GOB from Arrested Development? [Video]
- August 21, 2014
A lot has been said and writeen about the over-the-top and extravagant nature of the kit launch in modern football, with elite clubs turning the release of a kit with a new stripe into a spectacular Hollywood-style event.
At Bayern, they’ve raised the stakes, this week holding a bizarre and frankly unneccesary event for the launch of their…new team bus.
A stage artiste with the aura and mannerisms of snake oil salesman/charlatan GOB from Arrested Development did the honours, unveiling the bus in a spectacular modern art show, replete with flashing lights and smoke.
To be fair to him, he did a cracking job of making a team bus suddenly seem like the most important cog in the team organigram; Jose Mourinho will surely be interested in hiring his services for a similar show for the Chelsea bus launch.
- Thiago Alcantara publishes full documentary on year out with injury at Bayern (Video)
- Bayern boss Pep Guardiola gets frustrated with Arturo Vidal’s positional awarenes...
- Kingsley Coman unveiled as a Bayern player after completing €20m transfer from Juventus
- Douglas Costa pulled off a rainbow flick during Bayern Munich win v Leverkusen (officia...
- Confirmed pots for Thursday’s UCL draw ft. Man United & Arsenal in pot 2 [Gr...
- Paris train hero Alek Skarlatos gets VIP treatment from Bayern Munich squad [Tweet]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...