Bayern Munich’s crazy costume party hosted by Bastian Schweinsteiger featuring Usain Bolt [pictures]
- March 18, 2014
Bayern Munich’s stars have reason to relax – with a comfortable 23 points lead in the Bundesliga, they are almost certain to become the German league champions any week now.
In the spirit of celebration, Bayern and Germany’s star defensive midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger decided to host an exclusive costume party. The theme of the evening was “Once upon a time – the world of fairytales”.
400 lucky guests, the majority of whom were (very) young attractive ladies, alongside Schweini’s team colleagues, some Winter Olympics stars and one Usain Bolt.
The fastest man in the world was the star of the evening and came dressed as a king. Other notable costumes: Schweinsteiger as Willy Wonka, keeper Manuel Neuer as a squire, and former Chelsea and Werder Bremen’s star Claudio Pizzaro as a pirate.
Here are some of the photos leaked from the event:
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...