Bayern Munich’s crazy costume party hosted by Bastian Schweinsteiger featuring Usain Bolt [pictures]
- March 18, 2014
Bayern Munich’s stars have reason to relax – with a comfortable 23 points lead in the Bundesliga, they are almost certain to become the German league champions any week now.
In the spirit of celebration, Bayern and Germany’s star defensive midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger decided to host an exclusive costume party. The theme of the evening was “Once upon a time – the world of fairytales”.
400 lucky guests, the majority of whom were (very) young attractive ladies, alongside Schweini’s team colleagues, some Winter Olympics stars and one Usain Bolt.
The fastest man in the world was the star of the evening and came dressed as a king. Other notable costumes: Schweinsteiger as Willy Wonka, keeper Manuel Neuer as a squire, and former Chelsea and Werder Bremen’s star Claudio Pizzaro as a pirate.
Here are some of the photos leaked from the event:
- Bayern Munich star Thomas Muller talks to Bild about being a target for Manchester United
- Man United’s pursuit of Bayern’s Schweinsteiger looks like it’s dead ...
- Bayern Munich star Franck Ribery is considering retirement due to ankle problem
- Bayern Munich set to sign Douglas Costa from Shakhtar for €35m [Sport 1]
- Bayern & Man United considering swap deal of cash plus Bastian Schweinsteiger for ...
- Bayern boss Pep Guardiola states that he still has huge affection for ex-Barca presiden...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi