Bayern Munich’s crazy costume party hosted by Bastian Schweinsteiger featuring Usain Bolt [pictures]
- March 18, 2014
Bayern Munich’s stars have reason to relax – with a comfortable 23 points lead in the Bundesliga, they are almost certain to become the German league champions any week now.
In the spirit of celebration, Bayern and Germany’s star defensive midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger decided to host an exclusive costume party. The theme of the evening was “Once upon a time – the world of fairytales”.
400 lucky guests, the majority of whom were (very) young attractive ladies, alongside Schweini’s team colleagues, some Winter Olympics stars and one Usain Bolt.
The fastest man in the world was the star of the evening and came dressed as a king. Other notable costumes: Schweinsteiger as Willy Wonka, keeper Manuel Neuer as a squire, and former Chelsea and Werder Bremen’s star Claudio Pizzaro as a pirate.
Here are some of the photos leaked from the event:
- Confirmed pots for Thursday’s UCL draw ft. Man United & Arsenal in pot 2 [Gr...
- Paris train hero Alek Skarlatos gets VIP treatment from Bayern Munich squad [Tweet]
- Bayern Munich stars don lederhosen in annual Paulaner photo shoot for Oktoberfest (Video)
- Thomas Muller gave Arturo Vidal a head massage in Bayern Munich training (Video)
- Franck Ribery’s brother Steeven Ribery (19) nets incredible golazo for Bayern Mun...
- Bayern Munich hold talks with the representatives of Man City target Kevin De Bruyne [S...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...