- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Bayern Munich will officially sign Robert Lewandowski from Borussia Dortmund on January 2, 2014 [Pilka Nozna]
- Updated: September 24, 2013
According to Polish news agency Pilka Nozna, Pep Guardiola’s Bayern Munich are set to get even stronger at in the new year.
Robert Lewandowski, Borussia Dortmund’s lethal centre-forward, has rumoured to have agreed terms to join Bayern in the summer, and the Polish attacker will make his move to the Allainz Arena on January 2nd, when the transfer window reopens.
Pilka Nozna claim Lewandowski will sign a four year deal in Munich, although they fail to specify the transfer fee or the player’s wages.
Dortmund are under pressure with Lewandowski as the 25-year-old striker’s contract expires in June 2014.
Lewandoswki has scored 66 goals in all competitions over the past two campaigns, while he has scored five goals already in 2013-14.