Bayern Munich sign Mario Gotze’s younger brother Felix (16) from Borussia Dortmund
Bayern Munich have doubled their quantity of Gotze family members this week.
After Mario Gotze etched his name into World Cup history scoring the winner for Germany in the World Cup final against Argentina, Bayern have signed the star’s 16-year-old younger brother from Borussia Dortmund.
Unlike older brother Mario, who cost Munich 37 million euros, younger brother Felix has moved to the Allianz Arena on a free.
Felix will begin his Bayern career in the youth team, as had been confirmed by the club’s junior manager Michael Tarnat.
As for the third Gotze brother, 24-year-old Fabian, he is also based in Munich playing for third division side SpVgg Unterhaching.
Watch Live Stream
- Bayern boss Carlo Ancelotti explains why he doesn’t care that Xabi Alonso is slow (Video)October 21, 2016
- Jerome Boateng couldn’t eat for two days after Bayern’s Champions League final loss to ChelseaOctober 19, 2016
- Skills: Bayern Munich star Franck Ribery humiliated by a fan (Video)October 13, 2016
- Bayern Munich stars dominate 2016 Golden Boy votes [France Football]October 13, 2016
- Unreal pace: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang sublime solo goal for Dortmund v Sporting (Video)October 18, 2016
- Borussia Dortmund’s Ousmane Dembele voted the 2016 Golden Boy winner [France Football]October 16, 2016
- Aubameyang set for more transfer gossip due to his choice of team on FIFA 17 (video)October 13, 2016
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang reveals Man City tried to sign him in the summer [Quotes]October 4, 2016
- Bromance: A happy Marco Reus welcomes Mario Gotze back to Dortmund on TwitterJuly 21, 2016
- Mario Gotze celebrates move from Bayern back to Borussia Dortmund [Facebook]July 21, 2016
- Done Deal: Mario Gotze returns to Borussia Dortmund from Bayern MunichJuly 21, 2016
- Borussia Dortmund agree terms with Bayern for Mario Gotze [Süddeutsche Zeitung]July 20, 2016