- Barcelona hit Elche for 6! [Highlights]
- Jose Mourinho confuses brilliant Bradford with rivals Barnsley after Chelsea defeat [video]
- Neymar & Messi scored a gorgeous 1-2 goal for Barcelona at Elche [GIF + Vine]
- Real Madrid survive Ronaldo sending off to win 2-1 at Cordoba [Highlights]
- Cristiano Ronaldo apologises on Twitter & Facebook for red card v Cordoba
Bayern Munich set to go head-to-head with Man United for Atletico midfielder Koke [TZ]
Manchester United boss David Moyes was left hugely frustrated last summer as Bayern Munich won the battle for Spanish midfielder Thiago Alcantara.
And, a similar battle looks set to loom this coming post-season with German newspaper TZ claiming Bayern Munich have targeted Atletico Madrid’s Koke.
The Daily Mirror claimed on Boxing Day morning that Manchester United are keen on signing Koke and could bid for the midfielder in the January transfer window.
It would though take a massive fee for Atletico Madrid to sell one of their biggest stars with their season still at a hugely exciting juncture with a La Liga title tilt looming and facing AC Milan in the knockout stages of the Champions League.
TZ suggest Pep Guardiola is a big admirer of Koke and is willing to offer cash plus Swiss midfielder Xherdan Shaqiri.
It is though unlikely Bayern would do any bidding in the January window and will wait until the summer. But, their awesome side combined with the Spaniards already at the Allianz Arena (Guardiola, Alcantara and Javi Martinez) would surely make them favourites versus Manchester United.
- Updated: December 26, 2013