Bayern Munich keeper Tom Starke accidentally hits Pep Guardiola in the face at team photo shoot
- July 18, 2013
This is probably not the way to impress your new coach!
Veteran keeper Tom Starke accidentally smashed Pep Guardiola in the face as Bayern Munich readied themselves for their 2013/2014 photo shoot.
As a result, Pep lined up in the middle of the team photo looking a little worse for wear with Starke rather apologetic. Video below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...