Bayern Munich fans commemorate the Nazi pogroms of 1938; 75 Years ago today [Picture]
- November 9, 2013
On 09/11/1938 The “Night of Broken Glass” took place in Nazi Germany, primarily against the Jews.
Today, 75 years later, the Bayern Munich fans paid their respects with a lovely banner during their 3-0 win over Augsburg.
The banner translates as “75 years after the November pogroms, nothing and no one is forgotten”.
Bayern fans commemorate the Nazi pogroms of 9/11/1938. Don't think that's ever happened in a Bundesliga stadium. pic.twitter.com/zaS1SH7N1e
— Raphael Honigstein (@honigstein) November 9, 2013
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]