- Jose Mourinho urges Manchester City not to sack old foe Pellegrini [Sun]
- Jose Mourinho has an interesting theory to explain why Chelsea receive so much online hate [Video]
- 50% of Real Madrid fans want Gareth Bale to fill in for Marcelo at left-back [MARCA poll]
- David Luiz take note: Marcelo brilliantly blocks a nutmeg at Real Madrid training [Video]
- Christian Benteke gives a very ‘good’ pre-Liverpool interview…[Video]
Bayern Munich fans commemorate the Nazi pogroms of 1938; 75 Years ago today [Picture]
- November 9, 2013
On 09/11/1938 The “Night of Broken Glass” took place in Nazi Germany, primarily against the Jews.
Today, 75 years later, the Bayern Munich fans paid their respects with a lovely banner during their 3-0 win over Augsburg.
The banner translates as “75 years after the November pogroms, nothing and no one is forgotten”.
Bayern fans commemorate the Nazi pogroms of 9/11/1938. Don't think that's ever happened in a Bundesliga stadium. pic.twitter.com/zaS1SH7N1e
— Raphael Honigstein (@honigstein) November 9, 2013