- Harry Kane’s Christmas message to all Spurs fans [Facebook video]
- Angel Di Maria wants Man United to sign Benfica’s Nicolas Gaitan [Fichajes]
- Bolton boss Neil Lennon explains signing Emile Heskey, may play on Boxing Day v Blackburn [Audio]
- Union Berlin hosts 27,500 fans singing Christmas carols in their stadium [Video]
- Chelsea legend Gianfranco Zola appointed manager of Serie A side Cagliari
Bayern Munich fans commemorate the Nazi pogroms of 1938; 75 Years ago today [Picture]
On 09/11/1938 The “Night of Broken Glass” took place in Nazi Germany, primarily against the Jews.
Today, 75 years later, the Bayern Munich fans paid their respects with a lovely banner during their 3-0 win over Augsburg.
The banner translates as “75 years after the November pogroms, nothing and no one is forgotten”.
Bayern fans commemorate the Nazi pogroms of 9/11/1938. Don't think that's ever happened in a Bundesliga stadium. pic.twitter.com/zaS1SH7N1e
— Raphael Honigstein (@honigstein) November 9, 2013
- Updated: November 9, 2013