Bayern Munich CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge warns Real Madrid that Munich will be ‘hell’
- April 24, 2014
Bayern Munich’s CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has warned Real Madrid that Munich will remind them ‘a bit of hell’ when they visit on Tuesday for second leg of their Champions League semi-final.
Immediately after their defeat in Spain, a passionate Rummenigge said, “Obviously, losing 1–0 isn’t the result we wanted, but I’m far from thinking it can’t be put right.
He added, “Munich will be burning with passion when it comes to the return match next Tuesday. We’ll have 70,000 people getting behind the team.”
Real Madrid possess a slender lead after Karim Benzema’s first-half goal edged a close encounter on Wednesday night.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]