Bayern Munich & Atletico Madrid fans put on amazing displays before their CL matches [Pictures]
The Allainz Arena and the Estadio Vicente Calderón were bursting with colour before the Champions League matches on Wednesday.
Bayern Munich’s fans displayed a mosaic which read “kings of the cup” while Atletico’s supporters spelled out the word “Garar!” which means win.
See pictures of the brilliant displays Bayern Munich and Atletico Madrid below.
Watch Live Stream
- Yannick Carrasco gets new Atletico Madrid contract with huge buy-out clauseOctober 21, 2016
- Chelsea linked to an Atletico Madrid midfielder [Sport]October 20, 2016
- Carrasco claims a hat-trick as Atletico Madrid crush Granada 7-1 (Official video)October 16, 2016
- Positive Man United updates in the pursuit of Atletico’s Antoine Griezmann [Mirror]October 16, 2016
- Bayern boss Carlo Ancelotti explains why he doesn’t care that Xabi Alonso is slow (Video)October 21, 2016
- Jerome Boateng couldn’t eat for two days after Bayern’s Champions League final loss to ChelseaOctober 19, 2016
- Skills: Bayern Munich star Franck Ribery humiliated by a fan (Video)October 13, 2016
- Bayern Munich stars dominate 2016 Golden Boy votes [France Football]October 13, 2016