Bayern Munich & Atletico Madrid fans put on amazing displays before their CL matches [Pictures]
The Allainz Arena and the Estadio Vicente Calderón were bursting with colour before the Champions League matches on Wednesday.
Bayern Munich’s fans displayed a mosaic which read “kings of the cup” while Atletico’s supporters spelled out the word “Garar!” which means win.
See pictures of the brilliant displays Bayern Munich and Atletico Madrid below.
- Chelsea to turn to Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone to replace Jose Mourinho [Indepen...
- Argy-bargy as Atletico coach Diego Simeone in line to replace Jose Mourinho at Chelsea ...
- Atletico striker Angel Correa (20) spins past Casemiro with gorgeous roulette (GIF)
- Shocking Scenes: Benfica fans throw flares at Atletico Madrid fans during CL clash (video)
- Man Utd target Thomas Müller (Bayern) admits he’s tempted by Premier League money
- Liverpool linked with Robert Lewandowski – the Twitter response is hilarious
- Bayern Munich boost as Franck Ribery starts running again (Video)
- Xabi Alonso is no longer the king of the long range golazo at Bayern Munich (Video)