Bayern Munich & Atletico Madrid fans put on amazing displays before their CL matches [Pictures]
- April 9, 2014
The Allainz Arena and the Estadio Vicente Calderón were bursting with colour before the Champions League matches on Wednesday.
Bayern Munich’s fans displayed a mosaic which read “kings of the cup” while Atletico’s supporters spelled out the word “Garar!” which means win.
See pictures of the brilliant displays Bayern Munich and Atletico Madrid below.
- Atletico Madrid defender Toby Alderweireld arrives in London to complete move to Totten...
- Barcelona could announce the signing of Chelsea target Arda Turan today [AS]
- Man United target Nico Gaitan will have his Benfica future decided this week, club expe...
- Toby Alderweireld to undergo Spurs medical on Monday [HLN]
- Southampton threaten to sue if Toby Alderweireld is sold to Tottenham [Sky Sports]
- La Liga legend David Villa scores two golazos in 2-1 NYC FC win v Montreal [Official Vi...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi