Bayern Munich & Atletico Madrid fans put on amazing displays before their CL matches [Pictures]
The Allainz Arena and the Estadio Vicente Calderón were bursting with colour before the Champions League matches on Wednesday.
Bayern Munich’s fans displayed a mosaic which read “kings of the cup” while Atletico’s supporters spelled out the word “Garar!” which means win.
See pictures of the brilliant displays Bayern Munich and Atletico Madrid below.
Watch Live Stream
- Tragic: ISIS killed 12 more Real Madrid fans in Iraq during Champions League final [AS]May 29th, 2016
- Real Madrid stars go on open top bus parade in Madrid to celebrate UCL win (Video & Pics)May 29th, 2016
- Gareth Bale on Real Madrid’s La Undecima Champions League victory (Video)May 29th, 2016
- Incredible scenes: Juanfran apologises to Atletico Madrid fans after CL final (Video)May 29th, 2016
- Kevin-Prince Boateng hits out at German politician who made racist remarks about Jerome [Instagram]May 29th, 2016
- Pots revealed for next season’s CL group stage draw ft. Arsenal & Spurs in lower potsMay 29th, 2016
- Robert Lewandowski’s agent confirms Real Madrid talks to Der SpiegelMay 28th, 2016
- Philipp Lahm is looking forward to watching Germany with a beer (Video)May 28th, 2016