- Didier Drogba eats Mark Schwarzer’s Aussie Vegemite on Chelsea TV [Video]
- Manchester United plan to sell Di Maria to PSG in order to fund Gareth Bale transfer (!) [Express]
- Wigan chairman Dave Whelan facing FA probe over ‘Jews love money’ remark [Backpages]
- Gee Willickers! DC Comics block Valencia’s bat logo registration due to Batman similarity
- Sheffield United release statement retracting decision to allow Ched Evans train
Barnsley fan jokingly mocks Frimpong on Twitter, asks him to at least make it to half time this week
Frimpong is back in for Barnsely today, having returned from his ban after getting sent off early doors on his debut.
And a Barnsley fan had a bit of bantz with Senor Dench on Twitter this morning, telling him,
‘Let’s try and at least make it to half time this week eh pal’.
Frimmy took the banter in the jest it was intended, posting it to Instagram with the caption, ‘cheeky guy!’
Time for some actual football Frimpong!
- Updated: February 15, 2014