Barnsley fan jokingly mocks Frimpong on Twitter, asks him to at least make it to half time this week
- February 15, 2014
Frimpong is back in for Barnsely today, having returned from his ban after getting sent off early doors on his debut.
And a Barnsley fan had a bit of bantz with Senor Dench on Twitter this morning, telling him,
‘Let’s try and at least make it to half time this week eh pal’.
Frimmy took the banter in the jest it was intended, posting it to Instagram with the caption, ‘cheeky guy!’
Time for some actual football Frimpong!
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling Mourinho
- FIFA challenge Russian FA for failing to punish racial abusers of Frimpong
- Arsene Wenger says ex-Arsenal player Frimpong’s racial abuse highlights ‘en...
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong sent off for swearing at Spartak Moscow fan who was racially ab...
- Ex-Arsenal man Emmanuel Frimpong spotted groping his Ufa FC teammate after a goal [GIF]
- Frimpong says he was ready to knock out Samir Nasri in TBT Instagram post
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...