Barcelona’s stars get Simpson-ized! Catalans join Chelsea doing a deal with The Simpsons
- March 12, 2014
First it was Chelsea, now it’s FC Barcelona.
At the end of February Chelsea announced they had secured a high-profile sponsorship deal with everyone’s favourite cartoon family, The Simpsons, and several weeks later Barcelona have followed suit.
As reported on the Barcelona website:
Barcelona and Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products have unveiled ‘Simpson-ized’ versions of Messi, Neymar, Xavi and Iniesta, as part of a campaign featuring a collaboration between the famous American series and the club.
The agreement, which runs until 2015, provides for cooperation to create a broad product line of merchandising.
Apart from FC Barcelona, other teams that have joined the collaboration (including) Chelsea, Juventus, FC Porto, Boca Juniors, Corinthians and Zenit.
- Back to business: Barcelona’s deadly MSN trio are reunited in training (Video)
- Barcelona president Jose Maria Bartomeu ‘does not foresee’ Pedro departure
- Barcelona fan cries hysterically as Pedro refuses to deny Man United links (Video)
- Messi returns to Barcelona training a week early along with Neymar (Video)
- Liverpool represantives in Barcelona to tie up loan deal for Adama Traore [RAC 1]
- Leo Messi & Javier Mascherano surprise Barcelona by returning to training a week e...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi