- Barcelona celebrate Eric Abidal’s finest moments at the club in tribute video
- Eric Abidal scored two goals for Barcelona, one of which came in El Clasico [Video]
- Jokers! Cristiano Ronaldo and Pepe rip it out of James Rodriguez for terrible touch in Real Madrid training [Video]
- Marouane Fellaini says it was easy for critics to make him a scapegoat when David Moyes failed at Man United
- Olympiakos pay wonderful tribute to retiring defender Eric Abidal [Video]
Barcelona’s stars get Simpson-ized! Catalans join Chelsea doing a deal with The Simpsons
First it was Chelsea, now it’s FC Barcelona.
At the end of February Chelsea announced they had secured a high-profile sponsorship deal with everyone’s favourite cartoon family, The Simpsons, and several weeks later Barcelona have followed suit.
As reported on the Barcelona website:
Barcelona and Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products have unveiled ‘Simpson-ized’ versions of Messi, Neymar, Xavi and Iniesta, as part of a campaign featuring a collaboration between the famous American series and the club.
The agreement, which runs until 2015, provides for cooperation to create a broad product line of merchandising.
Apart from FC Barcelona, other teams that have joined the collaboration (including) Chelsea, Juventus, FC Porto, Boca Juniors, Corinthians and Zenit.
- Updated: March 12, 2014