Barcelona’s stars get Simpson-ized! Catalans join Chelsea doing a deal with The Simpsons
- March 12, 2014
First it was Chelsea, now it’s FC Barcelona.
At the end of February Chelsea announced they had secured a high-profile sponsorship deal with everyone’s favourite cartoon family, The Simpsons, and several weeks later Barcelona have followed suit.
As reported on the Barcelona website:
Barcelona and Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products have unveiled ‘Simpson-ized’ versions of Messi, Neymar, Xavi and Iniesta, as part of a campaign featuring a collaboration between the famous American series and the club.
The agreement, which runs until 2015, provides for cooperation to create a broad product line of merchandising.
Apart from FC Barcelona, other teams that have joined the collaboration (including) Chelsea, Juventus, FC Porto, Boca Juniors, Corinthians and Zenit.
- Gerard Pique & Neymar play Poker tournament in Barcelona (Video)
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez stars as Office Guy in brilliant Abitab advert (Video)
- Messi lets slip a cheeky smile during Cristiano Ronaldo’s speech at UEFA awards (...
- Lionel Messi credits his teammates for enabling him to use his individual talents (Video)
- Barcelona recall Messi’s 5 goals against Leverkusen in 2011-12 Champions League (...
- Leo Messi really enjoyed beating Cristiano Roaldo to UEFA Player of the Year award [Ole]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...