Barcelona’s stars get Simpson-ized! Catalans join Chelsea doing a deal with The Simpsons
- March 12, 2014
First it was Chelsea, now it’s FC Barcelona.
At the end of February Chelsea announced they had secured a high-profile sponsorship deal with everyone’s favourite cartoon family, The Simpsons, and several weeks later Barcelona have followed suit.
As reported on the Barcelona website:
Barcelona and Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products have unveiled ‘Simpson-ized’ versions of Messi, Neymar, Xavi and Iniesta, as part of a campaign featuring a collaboration between the famous American series and the club.
The agreement, which runs until 2015, provides for cooperation to create a broad product line of merchandising.
Apart from FC Barcelona, other teams that have joined the collaboration (including) Chelsea, Juventus, FC Porto, Boca Juniors, Corinthians and Zenit.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]