- Lionel Messi sits shotgun as Gerard Pique test drives a new Audi in reckless fashion [Video]
- Singapore midfielder Hariss Harun scores cracking volley in win over Myanmar [Video]
- PSG attacker Lucas casually juggles the ball and balances it on his head in training [Video]
- Feyenoord fans unfurl amazing banner depicting Rotterdam hero Piet Hein capturing Spanish treasure fleet against Sevilla
- Thierry Henry hints that he would like to return to Arsenal as a coach so he can win Champions League
Barcelona’s Neymar sends thanks to fans for support after Getafe injury
The initial worries surrounding Neymar’s freak injury at Getafe on Thursday have been quelled: he’ll only be out for 3-4 weeks, and pivotally, will be back for the Champions League last 16 clash with Manchester City.
Ney sent a message of thanks to all his fans for all the support and love they’ve shown him, calming their fears by explaining that he’ll be back soon.
‘It was a real shock!’
When I fell over I started to think about a lot of possible things; I thought it was going to be a lot worse.
But I’ll be back shortly, we’re together. See ya!’
- Updated: January 18, 2014