- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
- The top ten goals from round 32 of La Liga, featuring Antoine Griezmann overhead [Video]
- The goal of the night award goes to Clarence Seedorf [Video]
- Saint Etienne All-Stars beat Ronaldo, Zidane and friends 9-7 in epic charity match [Highlights]
- Ronaldo sends crowd wild with no-look pass to fellow Real Madrid old boy Zidane [Video]
Barcelona’s Neymar sends thanks to fans for support after Getafe injury
- January 18, 2014
The initial worries surrounding Neymar’s freak injury at Getafe on Thursday have been quelled: he’ll only be out for 3-4 weeks, and pivotally, will be back for the Champions League last 16 clash with Manchester City.
Ney sent a message of thanks to all his fans for all the support and love they’ve shown him, calming their fears by explaining that he’ll be back soon.
‘It was a real shock!’
When I fell over I started to think about a lot of possible things; I thought it was going to be a lot worse.
But I’ll be back shortly, we’re together. See ya!’