Barcelona’s Neymar sends thanks to fans for support after Getafe injury
- January 18, 2014
The initial worries surrounding Neymar’s freak injury at Getafe on Thursday have been quelled: he’ll only be out for 3-4 weeks, and pivotally, will be back for the Champions League last 16 clash with Manchester City.
Ney sent a message of thanks to all his fans for all the support and love they’ve shown him, calming their fears by explaining that he’ll be back soon.
‘It was a real shock!’
When I fell over I started to think about a lot of possible things; I thought it was going to be a lot worse.
But I’ll be back shortly, we’re together. See ya!’
- Neymar asks for his Dad to be left alone amid Barcelona transfer investigation (Video)
- Santos’ Gabigol (‘New Neymar’) plays guitar with the corner flag afte...
- Neymar shows off his fancy footwork with female dancers on stage in Brazil (Video)
- Barcelona star Leo Messi arrives back in Spain and will return for pre season training ...
- Messi & Neymar given longer holidays, left out of Barcleona squad for US Tour
- Neymar plays against Japanese kids, Barcelona star scores a showboat backwards juggling...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi