- Very Cute! Chelsea’s first team take on the whole Under-8s squad [Video]
- Pepe might have taken the worst throw-in EVER during Real Madrid v San Lorenzo!
- LVG presser post Aston Villa draw: “United robbed 2 points… not as good as City!”
- One Man United fan labels Louis van Gaal as arrogant after the Aston Villa draw [Full Time Devils]
- Crystal Palace fans protested ticket prices outside the Premier League HQ on Saturday [Pictures]
Barcelona’s Luis Suarez says he ‘feels like a footballer again’ after first training session [AS]
Luis Suarez has told journalists in Spain that he feels like a footballer again and acknowledged that he was paying for the error he committed, report AS.
The striker partook in his first training session for Barcelona today despite joining the club several weeks ago after he was only cleared to train and play in friendlies yesterday when the results of his appeal to CAS were revealed.
Suarez is still banned from playing competitive football but he couldn’t hide his delight today: “”I’m very happy to feel like a footballer again and to be with my teammates. I really wanted to get going. It was an uncomfortable situation. I’m paying for an error that I committed.
Now I have to wait to get back playing, and to have contact with the fans and experience what it’s like to play in the Camp Nou. I’m very thankful to the club for all they’ve done for me in the last few days and weeks. They’ve treated me well and I’m grateful because I’m achieving a dream to play with Barca.
Suarez might make his Barcelona debut on Monday against Liga MX side Leon in a friendly.
- Updated: August 15, 2014