Barcelona’s Lionel Messi wears an outrageous suit next to Neymar, Xavi and Dani Alves [Picture]
- January 13, 2014
Players are turning up thick and fast to the red carpet at the Ballon d’Or ceremony.
Winner of the past four Ballon d’Or awards, Barcelona’s Lionel Messi is something of a legend at the event.
Last year he wore an outlandish polka dot suit to pick up his trophy but this time he’s gone with a bright red suit.
Neymar picked out a suit similar to Messi’s polka dot outfit of last year.
Surely the outrageously dressed Messi knows his reign over the award has come to an end tonight.
- Gerard Pique explains how he learned how to become a prankster at Manchester United
- Anthony Martial’s move to Man United to be 5th biggest transfer fee of all time [...
- Done Deal: West Ham re-sign Barcelona’s Alex Song on a season long loan [Tweet]
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez jokingly tried to bite Leo Messi backstage at UCL draw (V...
- Man United goalkeeper Victor Valdes’ move to Besiktas collapses [Di Marzio]
- David De Gea set to join Real Madrid in a cut price deal, Man United eye Gerard Pique [...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...