Barcelona’s high-tempo tiki-taka one-touch possession drill is sublime [Video]
- August 12, 2014
It is common knowledge that Barcelona are great at hanging on to the ball with their players being told that possession is central to the way the team operates.
But it’s worth remembering, particularly when the season is on hold, the methods Barcelona use to keep the ball.
Here we get to see first-hand how tiki-taka play is perfected in this training drill with an emphasis on quick one-touch passing.
You can watch the masters at work in the video above.
- Fiorentina 2 – Barcelona 1: Federico Bernardeschi was at the double as Barca lose...
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez scores from Ivan Rakitic’s lovely assist v Fiorenti...
- ‘He’s like a Bull': Messi has returned to Barcelona pre-season in better sh...
- Barcelona legend Xavi scores glorious free kick golazo on Al Sadd debut (Video)
- Fiorentina v Barcelona: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Pedro’s mother says her son is leaving Barcelona, moving to England [Cadena Ser A...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi