Barcelona’s high-tempo tiki-taka one-touch possession drill is sublime [Video]
- August 12, 2014
It is common knowledge that Barcelona are great at hanging on to the ball with their players being told that possession is central to the way the team operates.
But it’s worth remembering, particularly when the season is on hold, the methods Barcelona use to keep the ball.
Here we get to see first-hand how tiki-taka play is perfected in this training drill with an emphasis on quick one-touch passing.
You can watch the masters at work in the video above.
- Man United goalkeeper Victor Valdes’ move to Besiktas collapses [Di Marzio]
- David De Gea set to join Real Madrid in a cut price deal, Man United eye Gerard Pique [...
- Barcelona 1 – Malaga 0: Thomas Vermaelen scores the winner (Highlights)
- Ex-Arsenal man Thomas Vermaelen saves Barcelona’s bacon in La Liga (Video & ...
- Gerard Pique & Neymar play Poker tournament in Barcelona (Video)
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez stars as Office Guy in brilliant Abitab advert (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...