- Madness! Jesina coach kicks ball onto pitch to stop Amiternina striker from scoring in Serie D [Video]
- Sunderland’s John’ O Shea: ‘I won’t be shaking Jack Colback’s hand before derby v Newcastle’
- His Name Is A Shop! Lenell John Lewis stars in Grimsby’s brilliant Christmas message [Video]
- Robbie Keane trains with Ireland’s Special Olympics football team [Video]
- Falcao starts! Aston Villa v Manchester United [Team Sheets]
Barcelona’s high-tempo tiki-taka one-touch possession drill is sublime [Video]
It is common knowledge that Barcelona are great at hanging on to the ball with their players being told that possession is central to the way the team operates.
But it’s worth remembering, particularly when the season is on hold, the methods Barcelona use to keep the ball.
Here we get to see first-hand how tiki-taka play is perfected in this training drill with an emphasis on quick one-touch passing.
You can watch the masters at work in the video above.
- Updated: August 12, 2014