Barcelona’s high-tempo tiki-taka one-touch possession drill is sublime [Video]
- August 12, 2014
It is common knowledge that Barcelona are great at hanging on to the ball with their players being told that possession is central to the way the team operates.
But it’s worth remembering, particularly when the season is on hold, the methods Barcelona use to keep the ball.
Here we get to see first-hand how tiki-taka play is perfected in this training drill with an emphasis on quick one-touch passing.
You can watch the masters at work in the video above.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...