- Arsene Wenger confirms Gabriel Paulista signing is imminent, no work permit issue [Video]
- Arsenal Superfan Moh hails Tomas Rosicky after FA Cup win over Brighton [Video]
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger on FA Cup favourites tag: ‘Manchester United might go through’ (!) [Video]
- Claude & Ty BFFs after Arsenal’s win over Brighton & Hove Albion! [Video]
- Spurs & Man United legend Teddy Sheringham scores lovely chip in Fernando Ricksen charity match
Barcelona’s high-tempo tiki-taka one-touch possession drill is sublime [Video]
It is common knowledge that Barcelona are great at hanging on to the ball with their players being told that possession is central to the way the team operates.
But it’s worth remembering, particularly when the season is on hold, the methods Barcelona use to keep the ball.
Here we get to see first-hand how tiki-taka play is perfected in this training drill with an emphasis on quick one-touch passing.
You can watch the masters at work in the video above.
- Updated: August 12, 2014