Barcelona’s Gerard Deulofeu has agreed in principle to extend his loan at Everton for another year [AS]
- April 24, 2014
A throwaway line in an article in Spanish daily AS has got Everton fans excited.
This week Barcelona saw their transfer suspension get suspended as the club appeal the original claim that they acquired teenagers contrary to the rules established by FIFA.
With Barcelona no longer looking at a summer without any signings, the Spanish media have begun to speculate about which players may be moving to the Camp Nou in the summer.
Ter Stegen and Alen Halilovic are now shoo-ins to arrive to Catalonia, whilst the rumour mill suggests six more players may be drafted in.
Against all the prospective incomings, the need to recall attacking midfielder Gerard Deulofeu from Everton is now said to be less pressing. Thus, according to AS, “Deulofeu will, in principle, stay another year in England, with the player being close to Everton manager Roberto Martinez.”
- Barca’s Dani Alves: Pep Guardiola wanted to coach Brazil team for World Cup 2014 ...
- Barcelona starlet Sergi Samper posts quality indoor training drill video on Facebook
- Sky Sports compile new Barcelona signing Arda Turan’s best Atletico goals [Video]
- Barcelona publish Arda Turan compilation video to celebrate €35m signing [Video]
- Sloppy Neymar had a good time at a house party in Brazil [Video]
- It’s official: Barcelona sign Arda Turan from Atletico Madrid
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi