Barcelona’s Gerard Deulofeu has agreed in principle to extend his loan at Everton for another year [AS]
- April 24, 2014
A throwaway line in an article in Spanish daily AS has got Everton fans excited.
This week Barcelona saw their transfer suspension get suspended as the club appeal the original claim that they acquired teenagers contrary to the rules established by FIFA.
With Barcelona no longer looking at a summer without any signings, the Spanish media have begun to speculate about which players may be moving to the Camp Nou in the summer.
Ter Stegen and Alen Halilovic are now shoo-ins to arrive to Catalonia, whilst the rumour mill suggests six more players may be drafted in.
Against all the prospective incomings, the need to recall attacking midfielder Gerard Deulofeu from Everton is now said to be less pressing. Thus, according to AS, “Deulofeu will, in principle, stay another year in England, with the player being close to Everton manager Roberto Martinez.”
- Anthony Martial’s move to Man United to be 5th biggest transfer fee of all time [...
- Done Deal: West Ham re-sign Barcelona’s Alex Song on a season long loan [Tweet]
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez jokingly tried to bite Leo Messi backstage at UCL draw (V...
- Man United goalkeeper Victor Valdes’ move to Besiktas collapses [Di Marzio]
- David De Gea set to join Real Madrid in a cut price deal, Man United eye Gerard Pique [...
- Barcelona 1 – Malaga 0: Thomas Vermaelen scores the winner (Highlights)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...