- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Barcelona’s Alexis Sanchez refused to collect runners-up medal, allegedly called Tata a ‘Wimp’ for not starting him [Video]
- Updated: April 18, 2014
In the run-up to the Copa del Rey final, many expected Tata Martino to start with Alexis Sanchez, with SPORT putting him in their predicted line-up on the day of the match.
But Tata instead went with Cesc Fabregas to play alongside Messi and Neymar in the front 3, and Alexis played just the final 3 minutes as a late sub.
Sanchez is believed to have stormed straight down the tunnel at full-time, and as the video below shows, he refused the formality of collecting his runners-up medal from the King, as he’s clearly the only Barcelona player not present on the clip.
Sanchez is then alleged to have called Tata a ‘wimp’ for not starting him, according to SPORT.
With Neymar ruled out for the rest of the season, it will be interesting to see how this unfolds, as Tata will have little choice but to play Sanchez.