Barcelona’s Alexis Sanchez gives out Christmas gifts in hometown Tocopilla; Place goes crazy for him
It’s Christmas time and that means a winter break for La Liga players like Alexis Sanchez.
The Barcelona star returned to his hometown of Tocopilla in Chile to give out presents to the people who idolise him.
Alexis’s arrival was caught on video and you can see how much of a legend he is in these parts.
Aged just 25, the forward already has a street named after him.
The footage can be watched here:
Watch Live Stream
- Alexis Sanchez shows his disappointment over the 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlistOctober 26, 2016
- BBC’s David Ornstein on Mesut Ozil & Alexis Sanchez renewal updates after Arsenal’s AGM (Video)October 25, 2016
- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger discusses Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil’s contracts (Video)October 21, 2016
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez scores an incredible lob to break deadlock v Ludogorets (Video)October 19, 2016
- The Valencia fan who hit Neymar with a bottle writes a letter explaining his actions [99.9 Valencia Radio]October 26, 2016
- Barcelona striker Luis Suarez reveals plans to return to former clubOctober 25, 2016
- Revealed: PSG agreed to pay Neymar’s €190m release clause but not his monster tax debt [L’Equipe]October 25, 2016
- Did violent Valencia tactics make Andres Iniesta’s injury inevitable? (Video)October 24, 2016