Barcelona’s Alexis Sanchez gives out Christmas gifts in hometown Tocopilla; Place goes crazy for him
- December 27, 2013
It’s Christmas time and that means a winter break for La Liga players like Alexis Sanchez.
The Barcelona star returned to his hometown of Tocopilla in Chile to give out presents to the people who idolise him.
Alexis’s arrival was caught on video and you can see how much of a legend he is in these parts.
Aged just 25, the forward already has a street named after him.
The footage can be watched here:
- Cheeseball: Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez posts Instagram video of himself singing kar...
- Alexis Sanchez reveals a Uruguay player called him a ‘wuss’ for going down ...
- Mauricio Isla scores late winner as Chile beat 9 man Uruguay 1-0 [Official Highlights]
- Arsenal Puma training tops & jackets for 2015/2016
- Arsenal paid £32m for Alexis Sanchez, Liverpool are paying £29m for Roberto Firmino [Tw...
- Arsenal & Chile’s Alexis Sanchez posts video singing & dancing [Instagram]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi