Barcelona’s Alexis Sanchez gives out Christmas gifts in hometown Tocopilla; Place goes crazy for him
It’s Christmas time and that means a winter break for La Liga players like Alexis Sanchez.
The Barcelona star returned to his hometown of Tocopilla in Chile to give out presents to the people who idolise him.
Alexis’s arrival was caught on video and you can see how much of a legend he is in these parts.
Aged just 25, the forward already has a street named after him.
The footage can be watched here:
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez was FPL gold at WatfordAugust 28, 2016
- So Arsenal: Alexis Sanchez sets up Instagram Account for his DogsAugust 22, 2016
- Thierry Henry on Arsenal transfers: Play Alexis Sanchez up front (Video)August 16, 2016
- Bad news on the renewals of Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil & Alexis Sanchez [Times]August 10, 2016
- Arda Turan denied Luis Suarez an easy tap-in so the striker made sure to return the favour (Video)August 29, 2016
- Luis Suarez called ref Mateu Lahoz a ‘Clown’ during Barcelona’s 1-0 win at Athletic Bilbao (Video)August 29, 2016
- Barcelona accidentally leak early photo of Paco Alcacer on their websiteAugust 29, 2016
- Barcelona youth team show awesome sportsmanship after beating Japanese side (Video)August 29, 2016