Barcelona’s Alexis Sanchez gives out Christmas gifts in hometown Tocopilla; Place goes crazy for him
It’s Christmas time and that means a winter break for La Liga players like Alexis Sanchez.
The Barcelona star returned to his hometown of Tocopilla in Chile to give out presents to the people who idolise him.
Alexis’s arrival was caught on video and you can see how much of a legend he is in these parts.
Aged just 25, the forward already has a street named after him.
The footage can be watched here:
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal legend Martin Keown: Alexis Sanchez best Gunners player since Thierry HenrySeptember 25, 2016
- Alex Iwobi admits he thought he’d scored Arsenal’s opener at Hull [Instagram]September 18, 2016
- Pep Guardiola is plotting a big Man City bid for an unsettled Arsenal star [Express]September 17, 2016
- Arsene Wenger confused why Alexis Sanchez took Arsenal penalty at Hull (video)September 17, 2016
- Rumour: Former Spurs & Barcelona forward Giovani dos Santos is being blackmailed over a sex tapeSeptember 26, 2016
- The story behind Neymar’s gift to a disabled Sporting Gijon fan [Mundo Deportivo]September 26, 2016
- Looks like Neymar is back together with ex girlfriend Bruna MarquezineSeptember 26, 2016
- Barcelona legend Andoni Zubizarreta loses a La Liga goalie record to Valencia’s Diego AlvesSeptember 25, 2016