Barcelona’s Alexis Sanchez gives out Christmas gifts in hometown Tocopilla; Place goes crazy for him
It’s Christmas time and that means a winter break for La Liga players like Alexis Sanchez.
The Barcelona star returned to his hometown of Tocopilla in Chile to give out presents to the people who idolise him.
Alexis’s arrival was caught on video and you can see how much of a legend he is in these parts.
Aged just 25, the forward already has a street named after him.
The footage can be watched here:
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez explains why he named his dogs Atom & Humber (Video)December 9, 2016
- Arsenal starlet Iwobi talks about having Ozil and Sanchez as mentors [Guardian]December 9, 2016
- FPL GW15: Got to captain Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez againDecember 9, 2016
- Contract Signal? Alexis Sanchez salutes Arsenal’s Invincibles on InstagramDecember 8, 2016
- Neymar creates the ultimate footballer from the best players ever (Video)December 9, 2016
- Chapecoense president Ivan Tozzo has accepted Barcelona’s inviteDecember 9, 2016
- Shakhtar legend Darijo Srna asks to leave club to join Barcelona [MD]December 9, 2016
- Osasuna v Barcelona: Watch a live stream of the La Liga matchDecember 9, 2016