Barcelona’s Alexis Sanchez is open to moving to Juventus this summer [Sky Italia]
Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio, the godfather of football transfer news, broke the story overnight on Tuesday that Alexis Sanchez is open to leaving Barcelona for Juventus this summer.
Whilst Sanchez is all set to pack his Nou Camp bags and return to Italy where he made his name with Udinese, Barcelona are yet to ratify the Chilean’s sale as they are looking for clarity on the club’s transfer ban.
Barcelona are trying to avoid a one year transfer ban imposed on the club for breaching rules on illegally bringing youngsters to Catalonia, and while a lot of noise from Spain seems to believe that ban will be lifted, currently it’s still in place.
With there buying power curtailed, Barca are hesitant to let Sanchez leave. That said, Di Marzio believes that the return of Gerard Deulofeu from Everton this summer could plug the hole Sanchez would leave in the Barcelona team regardless of the transfer ban.
Sanchez, 25-years-old, has made 39 appearances in all competitions this season for Barcelona, netting 17 goals.
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez scores again, for Chile in 2-0 win over Brazil (official...
- Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez posts lengthy Instagram post on sacrifices behind a footballer
- Garth Crooks’ insane TOTW features Alexis Sanchez as a left wing-back (Tweets)
- The confusing story about Arsenal’s new £130,000-a-week contract offer to Alexis ...
- Leo Messi sends cryptic message to the Spanish Tax Man on Instagram
- Ronaldo romps and Messi watch complaints feature in new book of Barcelona anecdotes
- Barcelona star Lionel Messi will be tried in Spain for tax fraud, could spend 22 months...
- Man United & Barcelona send scouts to watch one of the hottest stars in Belgium [H...
- Juventus defender Martin Caceres destroys his Ferrari in a drink driving crash [Pictures]
- Juventus legend Gianluigi Buffon admits he’s open to a move to the Premier League
- Napoli beat Juventus thanks to Gonzalo Higuain’s brilliant solo goal (Video)
- Paul Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola: Fergie only likes those who obey him (Quotes)