Barcelona want to sign Man City’s Sergio Aguero next summer for €55m [Punto Pelota]
Spanish TV show Punto Pelota claim to have the inside scoop on a big transfer rumour, as they announced on their Thursday night broadcast that FC Barcelona are looking to sign Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero next summer.
According to the show’s talking-head François Gallardo, Tata Martino has submitted a request to the Barcelona board to begin enquires into bring Kun Aguero to the Nou Camp in 2014.
Gallardo revealed the Barcelona would need to pay around €50-55m in order to lure Aguero from the City of Manchester stadium, which would indicate that Barcelona would need to sell a player before the Argentine international could be secured.
Footage (in Spanish) of Punto Pelota’s report into Barcelona’s pursuit of Sergio Aguero can be seen below.
- Alejandro Grimaldo hits out at Luis Enrique for neglecting Barcelona B team (Quotes)
- The next generation of Leo Messi: Barcelona’s Masia-academy’s top 5 weekend...
- Barcelona’s kids scored another set of magical goals last week (Video)
- Barcelona also want Liverpool target Pierre Emerick Aubameyang [El Mundo Deportivo]
- Rio Ferdinand slams Man United boss LVG and brands club as unrecognisable
- FPL managers bemoan another Man City international injury, to Aleksandr Kolarov [Tweets]
- Man City legend Elano scores for Chennaiyin FC at Goa (official video)
- Sir Alex Ferguson reveals reason he declined to sign David Silva when he was at Valenci...
- Blow for Man City & FPL managers as Sergio Aguero’s injury timetable is wors...
- Over 133,000 FPL managers have brought in Sergio Aguero in the past week
- Sergio ‘Kun’ Aguero confirms he’ll be out for a month, will miss Manc...
- Man City striker Sergio Aguero stretchered off: FPL managers in despair (Video & T...