Barcelona want to sign Man City’s Sergio Aguero next summer for €55m [Punto Pelota]
- October 18, 2013
Spanish TV show Punto Pelota claim to have the inside scoop on a big transfer rumour, as they announced on their Thursday night broadcast that FC Barcelona are looking to sign Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero next summer.
According to the show’s talking-head François Gallardo, Tata Martino has submitted a request to the Barcelona board to begin enquires into bring Kun Aguero to the Nou Camp in 2014.
Gallardo revealed the Barcelona would need to pay around €50-55m in order to lure Aguero from the City of Manchester stadium, which would indicate that Barcelona would need to sell a player before the Argentine international could be secured.
Footage (in Spanish) of Punto Pelota’s report into Barcelona’s pursuit of Sergio Aguero can be seen below.
- Anthony Martial’s move to Man United to be 5th biggest transfer fee of all time [...
- Done Deal: West Ham re-sign Barcelona’s Alex Song on a season long loan [Tweet]
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez jokingly tried to bite Leo Messi backstage at UCL draw (V...
- Man United goalkeeper Victor Valdes’ move to Besiktas collapses [Di Marzio]
- David De Gea set to join Real Madrid in a cut price deal, Man United eye Gerard Pique [...
- Barcelona 1 – Malaga 0: Thomas Vermaelen scores the winner (Highlights)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...