- Barcelona SC’s Alex Bolanos sent off v Emelec for a horror tackle on his brother Miller Bolanos [Video]
- Man United legend Sir Alex Ferguson explains Fergie time – “I never looked at my watch” [Video]
- Chelsea’s Jose Mourinho explains how his wife convinced him not to take the England job [Video]
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho tells brilliant new story about Liverpool’s Mario Balotelli [Video]
- Andre Schurrle rules out speculation linking him with a move away from Chelsea
Barcelona want to sign Man City’s Sergio Aguero next summer for €55m [Punto Pelota]
Spanish TV show Punto Pelota claim to have the inside scoop on a big transfer rumour, as they announced on their Thursday night broadcast that FC Barcelona are looking to sign Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero next summer.
According to the show’s talking-head François Gallardo, Tata Martino has submitted a request to the Barcelona board to begin enquires into bring Kun Aguero to the Nou Camp in 2014.
Gallardo revealed the Barcelona would need to pay around €50-55m in order to lure Aguero from the City of Manchester stadium, which would indicate that Barcelona would need to sell a player before the Argentine international could be secured.
Footage (in Spanish) of Punto Pelota’s report into Barcelona’s pursuit of Sergio Aguero can be seen below.
- Updated: October 18, 2013