Barcelona want to sign Man City’s Sergio Aguero next summer for €55m [Punto Pelota]
- October 18, 2013
Spanish TV show Punto Pelota claim to have the inside scoop on a big transfer rumour, as they announced on their Thursday night broadcast that FC Barcelona are looking to sign Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero next summer.
According to the show’s talking-head François Gallardo, Tata Martino has submitted a request to the Barcelona board to begin enquires into bring Kun Aguero to the Nou Camp in 2014.
Gallardo revealed the Barcelona would need to pay around €50-55m in order to lure Aguero from the City of Manchester stadium, which would indicate that Barcelona would need to sell a player before the Argentine international could be secured.
Footage (in Spanish) of Punto Pelota’s report into Barcelona’s pursuit of Sergio Aguero can be seen below.
- Leo Messi rejected the Copa America Golden Ball award; Trophy withdrawn [Video]
- Three Barcelona players made the Copa America Team of the Tournament [Graphic]
- La Liga legend David Villa scores two golazos in 2-1 NYC FC win v Montreal [Official Vi...
- Watch Leo Messi’s reactions throughout Argentina’s miserable shoot-out v Ch...
- The saddest selfie: Chile mascot bags picture with Leo Messi after Argentina defeat [vi...
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez & Leo Messi shared warm embrace before Copa America...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi