Barcelona want to replace Tata Martino with Big Phil Scolari at the end of the season [Graham Hunter]
— allasFCB (@allas4) December 24, 2013
@parijaatd Personally, I think the president is keen on Phil Scolari for next season. We shall see. Tata doing very well in tuff situation
— Graham Hunter (@BumperGraham) December 22, 2013
An intriguing theory was put forward by Spanish-based journalist Graham Hunter on Revisita de la Liga on Christmas Eve.
Former Chelsea left back and now presenter of Revisita Scott Minto read out a question asking whether Tata Martino will be in charge of Barcelona.
And “Bumper” Graham, who has written some excellent books and is known to have good sources for some of the biggest clubs in Spain, had an interesting answer.
Seems a bit harsh on Martino who has Barcelona top of La Liga and through the Champions League group stage.
But, no doubt Big Phil Scolari in charge at the Nou Camp will be an interesting prospect…
Watch Live Stream
- Leo Messi reacted angrily to the Valencia fans after late penalty winner (video)October 22, 2016
- Andres Iniesta suffers a horror injury for Barcelona at Valencia (Video)October 22, 2016
- Valencia fans hit Neymar & Luis Suarez with bottles after Barcelona’s late winner (Video)October 22, 2016
- Arsenal fans will love Hector Bellerin’s response to hypothetical Barcelona call (Video)October 22, 2016
- Gerardo Martino on Ballon d’Or vote: I am Argentinian and my heart lies with MessiNovember 17, 2014
- Argentina boss Gerardo Martino suggests that Lionel Messi is past his peakNovember 5, 2014
- Argentina boss Tata Martino set to end Carlos Tevez’s three year exile for Brazil friendliesSeptember 22, 2014
- Martino & Low argue if Man United’s Di Maria would have changed the World Cup final outcomeSeptember 4, 2014