Barcelona want to replace Tata Martino with Big Phil Scolari at the end of the season [Graham Hunter]
— allasFCB (@allas4) December 24, 2013
@parijaatd Personally, I think the president is keen on Phil Scolari for next season. We shall see. Tata doing very well in tuff situation
— Graham Hunter (@BumperGraham) December 22, 2013
An intriguing theory was put forward by Spanish-based journalist Graham Hunter on Revisita de la Liga on Christmas Eve.
Former Chelsea left back and now presenter of Revisita Scott Minto read out a question asking whether Tata Martino will be in charge of Barcelona.
And “Bumper” Graham, who has written some excellent books and is known to have good sources for some of the biggest clubs in Spain, had an interesting answer.
Seems a bit harsh on Martino who has Barcelona top of La Liga and through the Champions League group stage.
But, no doubt Big Phil Scolari in charge at the Nou Camp will be an interesting prospect…
Watch Live Stream
- Luis Suarez swore at Gladbach fans, told lino “Your mother’s c*nt, you clown” (Video)September 30, 2016
- Eric Abidal’s incredible 2011 CL final story about angry Man United playersSeptember 28, 2016
- Rumour: Former Spurs & Barcelona forward Giovani dos Santos is being blackmailed over a sex tapeSeptember 26, 2016
- The story behind Neymar’s gift to a disabled Sporting Gijon fan [Mundo Deportivo]September 26, 2016
- Gerardo Martino on Ballon d’Or vote: I am Argentinian and my heart lies with MessiNovember 17, 2014
- Argentina boss Gerardo Martino suggests that Lionel Messi is past his peakNovember 5, 2014
- Argentina boss Tata Martino set to end Carlos Tevez’s three year exile for Brazil friendliesSeptember 22, 2014
- Martino & Low argue if Man United’s Di Maria would have changed the World Cup final outcomeSeptember 4, 2014