Barcelona want to replace Tata Martino with Big Phil Scolari at the end of the season [Graham Hunter]
- December 25, 2013
— allasFCB (@allas4) December 24, 2013
@parijaatd Personally, I think the president is keen on Phil Scolari for next season. We shall see. Tata doing very well in tuff situation
— Graham Hunter (@BumperGraham) December 22, 2013
An intriguing theory was put forward by Spanish-based journalist Graham Hunter on Revisita de la Liga on Christmas Eve.
Former Chelsea left back and now presenter of Revisita Scott Minto read out a question asking whether Tata Martino will be in charge of Barcelona.
And “Bumper” Graham, who has written some excellent books and is known to have good sources for some of the biggest clubs in Spain, had an interesting answer.
Seems a bit harsh on Martino who has Barcelona top of La Liga and through the Champions League group stage.
But, no doubt Big Phil Scolari in charge at the Nou Camp will be an interesting prospect…
Rafa Benitez unveiled as Real Madrid coach, refuses to discuss Iker Casillas
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]