Barcelona want to replace Tata Martino with Big Phil Scolari at the end of the season [Graham Hunter]
— allasFCB (@allas4) December 24, 2013
@parijaatd Personally, I think the president is keen on Phil Scolari for next season. We shall see. Tata doing very well in tuff situation
— Graham Hunter (@BumperGraham) December 22, 2013
An intriguing theory was put forward by Spanish-based journalist Graham Hunter on Revisita de la Liga on Christmas Eve.
Former Chelsea left back and now presenter of Revisita Scott Minto read out a question asking whether Tata Martino will be in charge of Barcelona.
And “Bumper” Graham, who has written some excellent books and is known to have good sources for some of the biggest clubs in Spain, had an interesting answer.
Seems a bit harsh on Martino who has Barcelona top of La Liga and through the Champions League group stage.
But, no doubt Big Phil Scolari in charge at the Nou Camp will be an interesting prospect…
- Was he sick? Leo Messi popped a pill during Barcelona’s win over Roma (Video)
- Is Barcelona’s MSN the greatest strike force ever? Many people believe so [Tweets]
- Luis Suarez’s exquisite volley for Barcelona v Roma (Official Video)
- Unreal fan cam footage of Luis Suarez’s magical volley for Barcelona v Roma (Instagram Video)
- Gerardo Martino on Ballon d’Or vote: I am Argentinian and my heart lies with Messi
- Argentina boss Gerardo Martino suggests that Lionel Messi is past his peak
- Argentina boss Tata Martino set to end Carlos Tevez’s three year exile for Brazil friendlies
- Martino & Low argue if Man United’s Di Maria would have changed the World Cup final ou...