- Take a bow! Polish U13 star Dawida Tomczuka scores incredible 35 yard golazo [Video & GIF]
- Mile Jedanik’s brilliant free-kick for Palace v Liverpool with comedy Ausssie commentary [Video]
- Levski Sofia manager attempts to take out Plovdiv player during match in Bulgaria [GIF]
- Miami Dolphins kicker Caleb Sturgis tried to pull off a rabona kick, failed badly [Vines]
- Mauricio Pochettino pleased with Tottenham’s “character” at Hull [video]
Barcelona want £50m rated David Silva from Manchester City to replace Xavi [Sunday People]
The back page of the Sunday People claims Barcelona want David Silva to replace Xavi in the heart of their midfield.
According to Steve Bates, “Barcelona will go all out to land David Silva” with Xavi unlikely to play longer than this season at the Nou Camp.
The Spanish veteran schemer is now 34 and has recently been linked heavily with a move to the MLS, specifically with New York Red Bulls.
The Sunday People rate Silva at 50 million pounds and you have to wonder whether Barcelona would be able to lure the former Valencia playmaker away from the Etihad.
It is also questionable if Barcelona will move for big-money players after the Neymar transfer saw the resignation of president Sandro Rosell last month.
- Updated: February 1, 2014