Barcelona want £50m rated David Silva from Manchester City to replace Xavi [Sunday People]
The back page of the Sunday People claims Barcelona want David Silva to replace Xavi in the heart of their midfield.
According to Steve Bates, “Barcelona will go all out to land David Silva” with Xavi unlikely to play longer than this season at the Nou Camp.
The Spanish veteran schemer is now 34 and has recently been linked heavily with a move to the MLS, specifically with New York Red Bulls.
The Sunday People rate Silva at 50 million pounds and you have to wonder whether Barcelona would be able to lure the former Valencia playmaker away from the Etihad.
It is also questionable if Barcelona will move for big-money players after the Neymar transfer saw the resignation of president Sandro Rosell last month.
Watch Live Stream
- Barcelona defender Samuel Umtiti cracks up at picture of him with Carles Puyol’s hair (Video)October 20, 2016
- Patrice Evra buries the hatchet with Luis Suarez by congratulating the forward [Instagram]October 20, 2016
- Paulo Dybala reveals that Juventus rejected massive offer for him from Barcelona [Calcio Mercato]October 20, 2016
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez presented with Golden Boot award by his kids (Video)October 20, 2016
- Forget Mesut Ozil. Man City’s David Silva is the EPL assist-kingOctober 15, 2016
- Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini gives thoughts on first leg tie & reveals scale of David Silva injury (Video)April 26, 2016
- Kevin De Bruyne and Man City stars show off their free kick skills in training (Video)April 25, 2016
- Man City stars celebrate Dynamo Kiev win on InstagramFebruary 25, 2016
- Too tired: Man City star Kevin De Bruyne refuses to sign autographs for fans (video)October 21, 2016
- Eamon Dunphy blames ‘vain’ and ‘disrespectful’ Pep Guardiola for Man City’s defeat to Barça (Video)October 20, 2016
- Man United old boy Phil Neville defends Man City’s Claudio Bravo (BBC Video)October 20, 2016
- Rio Ferdinand has incredibly knee-jerk reaction to Barcelona 4 – Manchester City 0 (Video)October 19, 2016