Barcelona target Chelsea’s David Luiz in £25million deal, Catalans convinced transfer ban will be lifted [Mirror]
- April 21, 2014
Barcelona seemed pretty unruffled by their FIFA-imposed transfer ban, convinced it will be lifted in good time for the summer transfer window, or at least be given a temporary allowance.
The Mirror maintain that a deal to bring in Monchengladbach keeper Ter Stegen is all but done, while their prime defensive target is Chelsea’s David Luiz, for whom they’re preparing a £25million move.
With Luiz in and out of the Chelsea team and seemingly incapable of fully convincing Mourinho that he can be relied upon, Chelsea may well be willing to play ball for such a fee.
- It’s official: Barcelona sign Arda Turan from Atletico Madrid
- Barcelona could announce the signing of Chelsea target Arda Turan today [AS]
- See how Lionel Messi’s family were allegedly attacked by Chile fans at the Copa A...
- Man United refuse to sell David De Gea to Real Madrid, unless they sign Sergio Ramos in...
- Arsenal begin talks to sign Barcelona winger Pedro [Independent]
- Leo Messi rejected the Copa America Golden Ball award; Trophy withdrawn [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi