Barcelona target Chelsea’s David Luiz in £25million deal, Catalans convinced transfer ban will be lifted [Mirror]
- April 21, 2014
Barcelona seemed pretty unruffled by their FIFA-imposed transfer ban, convinced it will be lifted in good time for the summer transfer window, or at least be given a temporary allowance.
The Mirror maintain that a deal to bring in Monchengladbach keeper Ter Stegen is all but done, while their prime defensive target is Chelsea’s David Luiz, for whom they’re preparing a £25million move.
With Luiz in and out of the Chelsea team and seemingly incapable of fully convincing Mourinho that he can be relied upon, Chelsea may well be willing to play ball for such a fee.
- As Leo Messi gets in shape running on a treadmill, Thiago Messi does exercise next to h...
- Individual highlights of Kenedy’s debut for Chelsea against Barcelona (Video)
- Man United set to sign Pedro from Barcelona after they sell Angel Di Maria [Sport]
- Barcelona legend Ronaldinho bags 3 glorious goals in first Fluminense training session ...
- Chelsea 2 – Barcelona 2: Hazard & Cahill find the target before Blues win a ...
- Barcelona are yet to receive a formal offer for Pedro from Manchester United (Sport)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi