- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Barcelona still yet to receive a bid for David Villa, Tottenham the front runners [Marca]
- Updated: July 6, 2013
Marca report today that Barcelona are still waiting for a formal offer for David Villa, despite the fact the Spain striker is clearly on the market for a move from the Nou Camp.
The Madrid based daily believe that there are two clubs most interested: Tottenham and Fiorentina – but there are some clear complications to any deal.
Villa barely featured for Spain at the recent Confederations Cup so Barcelona’s current valuation of 15 million euros looks too steep for many clubs and Marca expect the striker to join Spurs or The Viola for around 10 million euros.
Considering Barcelona paid 40 million euros to Valencia for Villa, they will be keen to get the maximum and there is another factor that could well endanger the deal.
Villa earns 7 million euros a season at the Nou Camp. However, this jumps up to 11 million euros for the final year of his contract, another reason why Tottenham may baulk at any deal, despite the Spain striker being Andre Villas-Boas’ first choice.
Yet, Villa is surplus to requirements at Barcelona after the signing of Neymar and it is conceivable Spurs could secure a double deal for the former Valencia striker and youngster Gerard Deulofeu, who looks set for a loan spell in the Premier League.