Barcelona reject second Manchester United offer of £30m for Cesc Fabregas [Sport]
- July 22, 2013
On Monday morning manager David Moyes confirmed Manchester United had put in a second bid for Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas.
After having a £25 million bid rejected, United lodged a £30 million offer but Spanish newspaper Sport are reporting this offer has also been rejected.
Having missed out on Thiago, United and Moyes will see the acquisition of Cesc Fabregas as vital.
However, United will have to break their transfer record to get their man.
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is appalled by Carl Jenkinson’s love of country music (Vi...
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Mikel Arteta says Arsenal teammate The Ox has the world at his feet (Video)
- Rubbing it in on Chelsea: Arsenal fans already have a Petr Cech chant (Video)
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling Mourinho
- Arsenal beat Chelsea 1-0 to win Community Shield (Official Highlights)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi