Barcelona play dodgeball as Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets & Pique return to training [Video]
- July 26, 2014
The sight of Xavi playing Rondos was one that looked like being consigned to the past, but with the pass master changing his mind on leaving for the MLS, he returned to Barcelona training on Thursday, along with Iniesta, Busquets and Pique.
With Jeremy Mathieu welcomed into the fold, they played a fun type of dodgeball/Olympic handball hybrid, each side having to clock up passes, and then throw it at a member of the other team….or something like that.
Once the games of Rondos then got underway, there was a noted increase in intensity, with the added presence of the Spanish internationals.
Barcelona now get ready to travel to England, where they’ll stage a training camp at St George’s Park.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...