Barcelona play dodgeball as Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets & Pique return to training [Video]
- July 26, 2014
The sight of Xavi playing Rondos was one that looked like being consigned to the past, but with the pass master changing his mind on leaving for the MLS, he returned to Barcelona training on Thursday, along with Iniesta, Busquets and Pique.
With Jeremy Mathieu welcomed into the fold, they played a fun type of dodgeball/Olympic handball hybrid, each side having to clock up passes, and then throw it at a member of the other team….or something like that.
Once the games of Rondos then got underway, there was a noted increase in intensity, with the added presence of the Spanish internationals.
Barcelona now get ready to travel to England, where they’ll stage a training camp at St George’s Park.
- Anthony Martial’s move to Man United to be 5th biggest transfer fee of all time [...
- Done Deal: West Ham re-sign Barcelona’s Alex Song on a season long loan [Tweet]
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez jokingly tried to bite Leo Messi backstage at UCL draw (V...
- Man United goalkeeper Victor Valdes’ move to Besiktas collapses [Di Marzio]
- David De Gea set to join Real Madrid in a cut price deal, Man United eye Gerard Pique [...
- Barcelona 1 – Malaga 0: Thomas Vermaelen scores the winner (Highlights)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...