Barcelona play dodgeball as Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets & Pique return to training [Video]
- July 26, 2014
The sight of Xavi playing Rondos was one that looked like being consigned to the past, but with the pass master changing his mind on leaving for the MLS, he returned to Barcelona training on Thursday, along with Iniesta, Busquets and Pique.
With Jeremy Mathieu welcomed into the fold, they played a fun type of dodgeball/Olympic handball hybrid, each side having to clock up passes, and then throw it at a member of the other team….or something like that.
Once the games of Rondos then got underway, there was a noted increase in intensity, with the added presence of the Spanish internationals.
Barcelona now get ready to travel to England, where they’ll stage a training camp at St George’s Park.
- Peter Odemwingie says Steve Sidwell is learning Spanish for Stoke’s Barcelona lad...
- Luis Suarez made a top draw penalty save at Barcelona training in Washington (Instagram...
- Chelsea v Barcelona: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Thomas Vermaelen says injuries are behind him after ‘disappointing year’ (V...
- Neymar asks for his Dad to be left alone amid Barcelona transfer investigation (Video)
- Fail: US newspaper write up hilariously error-strewn report of Man United 3 – Bar...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi