- Jose Mourinho urges Manchester City not to sack old foe Pellegrini [Sun]
- Jose Mourinho has an interesting theory to explain why Chelsea receive so much online hate [Video]
- 50% of Real Madrid fans want Gareth Bale to fill in for Marcelo at left-back [MARCA poll]
- David Luiz take note: Marcelo brilliantly blocks a nutmeg at Real Madrid training [Video]
- Christian Benteke gives a very ‘good’ pre-Liverpool interview…[Video]
Barcelona play dodgeball as Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets & Pique return to training [Video]
- July 26, 2014
The sight of Xavi playing Rondos was one that looked like being consigned to the past, but with the pass master changing his mind on leaving for the MLS, he returned to Barcelona training on Thursday, along with Iniesta, Busquets and Pique.
With Jeremy Mathieu welcomed into the fold, they played a fun type of dodgeball/Olympic handball hybrid, each side having to clock up passes, and then throw it at a member of the other team….or something like that.
Once the games of Rondos then got underway, there was a noted increase in intensity, with the added presence of the Spanish internationals.
Barcelona now get ready to travel to England, where they’ll stage a training camp at St George’s Park.