Barcelona boss Tata Martino to leave in the summer, could become Argentina coach [Esport3]
- March 17, 2014
On Monday evening it emerged that Tata Martino could be leaving Barcelona at the end of the season, according to Esport3.
A press conference will reportedly be held soon, announcing the future of Tata Martino.
With a clause in his contract, it’s reported that Martino could become Argentina manager after the World Cup.
The Argentinian manager joined Barcelona last summer but his side currently lie 3rd in La Liga with rumours of dressing room unrest.
- Sport detail the Chelsea & Man City offers for Paul Pogba
- President of Turkish club Antalyaspor says Ronaldinho and Samuel Eto’o are signin...
- Barcelona’s Andres Iniesta plays golf & does keepy uppies with Justin Rose [...
- Barcelona’s Leo Messi helped save the life of Argentine man kidnapped in Nigeria
- Sell-out: Barcelona legend Xavi backs Qatar to host a successful World Cup in 2022
- Barcelona will bid €80-90m for Juventus star Paul Pogba this week [Sport + Mundo Deport...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi