Barcelona boss Tata Martino to leave in the summer, could become Argentina coach [Esport3]
- March 17, 2014
On Monday evening it emerged that Tata Martino could be leaving Barcelona at the end of the season, according to Esport3.
A press conference will reportedly be held soon, announcing the future of Tata Martino.
With a clause in his contract, it’s reported that Martino could become Argentina manager after the World Cup.
The Argentinian manager joined Barcelona last summer but his side currently lie 3rd in La Liga with rumours of dressing room unrest.
- Done Deal: West Ham re-sign Barcelona’s Alex Song on a season long loan [Tweet]
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez jokingly tried to bite Leo Messi backstage at UCL draw (V...
- Man United goalkeeper Victor Valdes’ move to Besiktas collapses [Di Marzio]
- David De Gea set to join Real Madrid in a cut price deal, Man United eye Gerard Pique [...
- Barcelona 1 – Malaga 0: Thomas Vermaelen scores the winner (Highlights)
- Ex-Arsenal man Thomas Vermaelen saves Barcelona’s bacon in La Liga (Video & ...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...