Barcelona boss Tata Martino to leave in the summer, could become Argentina coach [Esport3]
On Monday evening it emerged that Tata Martino could be leaving Barcelona at the end of the season, according to Esport3.
A press conference will reportedly be held soon, announcing the future of Tata Martino.
With a clause in his contract, it’s reported that Martino could become Argentina manager after the World Cup.
The Argentinian manager joined Barcelona last summer but his side currently lie 3rd in La Liga with rumours of dressing room unrest.
Watch Live Stream
- Eric Abidal’s incredible 2011 CL final story about angry Man United playersSeptember 28, 2016
- Rumour: Former Spurs & Barcelona forward Giovani dos Santos is being blackmailed over a sex tapeSeptember 26, 2016
- The story behind Neymar’s gift to a disabled Sporting Gijon fan [Mundo Deportivo]September 26, 2016
- Looks like Neymar is back together with ex girlfriend Bruna MarquezineSeptember 26, 2016
- Tata Martino to Messi: ‘I know you’re the Barça boss & can have me fired with 1 phone call’ [Periodico]January 8, 2015
- But could he do it on a Tuesday in Stoke? Tata says Messi could ‘do it’ in the Premier League [Video]November 11, 2014
- Barcelona’s Dani Alves goes on epic rant: ‘FFS, it wasn’t Tata’s fault, it was the players’ fault!’ [Video]August 21, 2014
- Tata Martino announces he is leaving Barcelona – presser with English voice over [video]May 18, 2014