Barcelona boss Tata Martino to leave in the summer, could become Argentina coach [Esport3]
On Monday evening it emerged that Tata Martino could be leaving Barcelona at the end of the season, according to Esport3.
A press conference will reportedly be held soon, announcing the future of Tata Martino.
With a clause in his contract, it’s reported that Martino could become Argentina manager after the World Cup.
The Argentinian manager joined Barcelona last summer but his side currently lie 3rd in La Liga with rumours of dressing room unrest.
Watch Live Stream
- Barcelona 1 – Real Madrid 1: Sergio Ramos scores late in El Clasico (Official highlights)December 4, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Dani Carvajal apologises for swearing at Barcelona fansDecember 3, 2016
- The Leo Messi-Cristiano Ronaldo handshake pre El Clasico was a little awkwardDecember 3, 2016
- Pilar Rubio celebrates Sergio Ramos goal for Real Madrid at Barcelona on InstagramDecember 3, 2016
- Tata Martino to Messi: ‘I know you’re the Barça boss & can have me fired with 1 phone call’ [Periodico]January 8, 2015
- But could he do it on a Tuesday in Stoke? Tata says Messi could ‘do it’ in the Premier League [Video]November 11, 2014
- Barcelona’s Dani Alves goes on epic rant: ‘FFS, it wasn’t Tata’s fault, it was the players’ fault!’ [Video]August 21, 2014
- Tata Martino announces he is leaving Barcelona – presser with English voice over [video]May 18, 2014