Barcelona boss Tata Martino to leave in the summer, could become Argentina coach [Esport3]
On Monday evening it emerged that Tata Martino could be leaving Barcelona at the end of the season, according to Esport3.
A press conference will reportedly be held soon, announcing the future of Tata Martino.
With a clause in his contract, it’s reported that Martino could become Argentina manager after the World Cup.
The Argentinian manager joined Barcelona last summer but his side currently lie 3rd in La Liga with rumours of dressing room unrest.
Watch Live Stream
- The Catalan (Barcelona) press extremely bitter about Real Madrid’s Undecima with Front PagesMay 29th, 2016
- Pots revealed for next season’s CL group stage draw ft. Arsenal & Spurs in lower potsMay 29th, 2016
- Barcelona legend Xavi believes that Atletico Madrid will beat Real Madrid (Video)May 28th, 2016
- Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin offers revealing comments when asked about Barcelona interest [Cope]May 27th, 2016
- Tata Martino to Messi: ‘I know you’re the Barça boss & can have me fired with 1 ...January 8th, 2015
- But could he do it on a Tuesday in Stoke? Tata says Messi could ‘do it’ in the Premie...November 11th, 2014
- Barcelona’s Dani Alves goes on epic rant: ‘FFS, it wasn’t Tata’s fault, i...August 21st, 2014
- Tata Martino announces he is leaving Barcelona – presser with English voice over [video]May 18th, 2014