Barcelona, Juve & Chelsea Brazilian target Doria pulls off outrageous piece of simulation; Opponent sent off
- October 7, 2013
In the summer rumours were rife that 18 year old Brazilian defender would be on his way to Europe for a fee of around £10m.
Barcelona, Juventus and Chelsea all showed genuine interest but Doria felt it was best for his career to stay in Brazil one more season.
The young Botafogo defender was involved in a controversial incident in this weekend’s 1-0 loss to Gremio.
In the 30th minute Gremio player Kleber took a shot and seemingly followed through afterwards and caught Doria with his studs.
Doria looked pretty badly injured as he lay on the floor wincing and looking in worst for wear.
When the ref showed Kleber the red card, a switch was seemingly flicked in Doria’s head as he suddenly got up and walked away like nothing had happened.
At least pretend you weren’t faking!
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...