Barcelona, Juve & Chelsea Brazilian target Doria pulls off outrageous piece of simulation; Opponent sent off
- October 7, 2013
In the summer rumours were rife that 18 year old Brazilian defender would be on his way to Europe for a fee of around £10m.
Barcelona, Juventus and Chelsea all showed genuine interest but Doria felt it was best for his career to stay in Brazil one more season.
The young Botafogo defender was involved in a controversial incident in this weekend’s 1-0 loss to Gremio.
In the 30th minute Gremio player Kleber took a shot and seemingly followed through afterwards and caught Doria with his studs.
Doria looked pretty badly injured as he lay on the floor wincing and looking in worst for wear.
When the ref showed Kleber the red card, a switch was seemingly flicked in Doria’s head as he suddenly got up and walked away like nothing had happened.
At least pretend you weren’t faking!
- Anthony Martial’s move to Man United to be 5th biggest transfer fee of all time [...
- Done Deal: West Ham re-sign Barcelona’s Alex Song on a season long loan [Tweet]
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez jokingly tried to bite Leo Messi backstage at UCL draw (V...
- Man United goalkeeper Victor Valdes’ move to Besiktas collapses [Di Marzio]
- David De Gea set to join Real Madrid in a cut price deal, Man United eye Gerard Pique [...
- Barcelona 1 – Malaga 0: Thomas Vermaelen scores the winner (Highlights)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...