Barcelona, Juve & Chelsea Brazilian target Doria pulls off outrageous piece of simulation; Opponent sent off
- October 7, 2013
In the summer rumours were rife that 18 year old Brazilian defender would be on his way to Europe for a fee of around £10m.
Barcelona, Juventus and Chelsea all showed genuine interest but Doria felt it was best for his career to stay in Brazil one more season.
The young Botafogo defender was involved in a controversial incident in this weekend’s 1-0 loss to Gremio.
In the 30th minute Gremio player Kleber took a shot and seemingly followed through afterwards and caught Doria with his studs.
Doria looked pretty badly injured as he lay on the floor wincing and looking in worst for wear.
When the ref showed Kleber the red card, a switch was seemingly flicked in Doria’s head as he suddenly got up and walked away like nothing had happened.
At least pretend you weren’t faking!
- Guiseppe Marotta confirms that Juventus rejected €80m bid from Barcelona for Paul Pogba
- Chelsea target Arda Turan expects to sign for Barcelona on Friday [Mundo Deportivo]
- Sport detail the Chelsea & Man City offers for Paul Pogba
- President of Turkish club Antalyaspor says Ronaldinho and Samuel Eto’o are signin...
- Barcelona’s Andres Iniesta plays golf & does keepy uppies with Justin Rose [...
- Barcelona’s Leo Messi helped save the life of Argentine man kidnapped in Nigeria
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi