Barcelona, Juve & Chelsea Brazilian target Doria pulls off outrageous piece of simulation; Opponent sent off
- October 7, 2013
In the summer rumours were rife that 18 year old Brazilian defender would be on his way to Europe for a fee of around £10m.
Barcelona, Juventus and Chelsea all showed genuine interest but Doria felt it was best for his career to stay in Brazil one more season.
The young Botafogo defender was involved in a controversial incident in this weekend’s 1-0 loss to Gremio.
In the 30th minute Gremio player Kleber took a shot and seemingly followed through afterwards and caught Doria with his studs.
Doria looked pretty badly injured as he lay on the floor wincing and looking in worst for wear.
When the ref showed Kleber the red card, a switch was seemingly flicked in Doria’s head as he suddenly got up and walked away like nothing had happened.
At least pretend you weren’t faking!
- Barcelona’s Adama Traore en route to England for Liverpool medical [SPORT]
- Man United’s Ed Woodward to travel to Barcelona tomorrow to complete €30m Pedro d...
- Fiorentina 2 – Barcelona 1: Federico Bernardeschi was at the double as Barca lose...
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez scores from Ivan Rakitic’s lovely assist v Fiorenti...
- ‘He’s like a Bull': Messi has returned to Barcelona pre-season in better sh...
- Barcelona legend Xavi scores glorious free kick golazo on Al Sadd debut (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi