Barcelona hope to bag Man United starlet Adnan Januzaj on a free [Daily Mail]
- October 8, 2013
After scoring two goals to secure a Manchester United win at Sunderland on Saturday, the speculation over Adnan Januzaj’s future is rife.
Fast forward to Tuesday morning and the Daily Mail have claimed that Barcelona are tracking developments and with Januzaj’s contract expiring at the end of the season, the Catalans are hopeful of signing the young midfielder for free.
Chris Wheeler writes: “Barca have tracked the teenager’s progress since before he joined United from Anderlecht in 2011. They are ever more confident that Januzaj will move to the Nou Camp when his deal runs out in eight months.”
Wheeler adds: “Though the Belgian says he is happy at United, it is said he has felt unappreciated at times. Contract talks stalled after Sir Alex Ferguson decided to retire in May and have resumed only recently.”
This report could well be with the intention to ensure Manchester United make Januzaj a fantastic offer with the guarantee of plenty of first team football to aid his development.
Or, Januzaj could be the latest youngster to leave Old Trafford like Paul Pogba and Ravel Morrison.
- Man United winger Adnan Januzaj confirms loan move to Borrusia Dortmund on Instagram
- Borussia Dortmund in advanced talks with Man United over Adnan Januzaj loan deal [Sky S...
- Van Gaal confirms that Januzaj is out of Swansea v Manchester United (Video)
- Everton close in on Man United forward Adnan Januzaj [Liverpool Echo]
- ‘Wait and see': Van Gaal refuses to rule out Januzaj loan after Aston Villa win (...
- ‘He had a lot of ball losses': Van Gaal critical of Januzaj despite scoring winni...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...