Barcelona had a legal goal chalked off against Man City when the linesman made a poor offside call [Picture]
- March 12, 2014
Barcelona were hard done by in the first half against Manchester City when Neymar had a goal wrongly chalked off for offside.
Barcelona carved through the Man City backline when left-back Jodri Alba timed a run down the inside left channel to perfection, and his cross was slammed home by Neymar.
Unfortunately for the Catalans the goal was disallowed though as the officials erred in calling Alba offside in the build up.
Picture evidence clearly showed the Barca full-back had been punished unjustly.
See pictures of Barcelona’s disallowed goal against Man City below.
- David De Gea set to join Real Madrid in a cut price deal, Man United eye Gerard Pique [...
- Barcelona 1 – Malaga 0: Thomas Vermaelen scores the winner (Highlights)
- Ex-Arsenal man Thomas Vermaelen saves Barcelona’s bacon in La Liga (Video & ...
- Gerard Pique & Neymar play Poker tournament in Barcelona (Video)
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez stars as Office Guy in brilliant Abitab advert (Video)
- Messi lets slip a cheeky smile during Cristiano Ronaldo’s speech at UEFA awards (...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...