- Team Sheets: Arsenal v Borussia Dortmund
- Team Sheets: Ludogorets v Liverpool
- Manchester United left-back Luke Shaw set to miss two weeks with ankle injury
- Roma players hit up a Moscow strip club after CSKA draw, press get threats about printing pics
- Angolan club Kabuscorp confirm they are trying to sign Ronaldinho on a 1 year deal
Barcelona had a legal goal chalked off against Man City when the linesman made a poor offside call [Picture]
Barcelona were hard done by in the first half against Manchester City when Neymar had a goal wrongly chalked off for offside.
Barcelona carved through the Man City backline when left-back Jodri Alba timed a run down the inside left channel to perfection, and his cross was slammed home by Neymar.
Unfortunately for the Catalans the goal was disallowed though as the officials erred in calling Alba offside in the build up.
Picture evidence clearly showed the Barca full-back had been punished unjustly.
See pictures of Barcelona’s disallowed goal against Man City below.
- Updated: March 12, 2014