- Arsenal boss Wenger: ‘Santi Cazorla is a nice guy, he let Alexis Sanchez take the penalty’ [Video]
- John Terry Instagrams pic of West Ham fans taunting him, ‘They were wishing me Happy Christmas!’
- Barça’s Luis Suarez: ‘It’s easy playing with Messi & Neymar, they do such incredible things’ [Video]
- Arsenal fan Moh says Nedum Onuoha ‘must’ve gone to the Chelsea School of Diving’ for Giroud incident
- KSI talks about playing The OX at FIFA and nude scenes on BT Sport [Video]
Barcelona had a legal goal chalked off against Man City when the linesman made a poor offside call [Picture]
Barcelona were hard done by in the first half against Manchester City when Neymar had a goal wrongly chalked off for offside.
Barcelona carved through the Man City backline when left-back Jodri Alba timed a run down the inside left channel to perfection, and his cross was slammed home by Neymar.
Unfortunately for the Catalans the goal was disallowed though as the officials erred in calling Alba offside in the build up.
Picture evidence clearly showed the Barca full-back had been punished unjustly.
See pictures of Barcelona’s disallowed goal against Man City below.
- Updated: March 12, 2014