Barcelona had a legal goal chalked off against Man City when the linesman made a poor offside call [Picture]
- March 12, 2014
Barcelona were hard done by in the first half against Manchester City when Neymar had a goal wrongly chalked off for offside.
Barcelona carved through the Man City backline when left-back Jodri Alba timed a run down the inside left channel to perfection, and his cross was slammed home by Neymar.
Unfortunately for the Catalans the goal was disallowed though as the officials erred in calling Alba offside in the build up.
Picture evidence clearly showed the Barca full-back had been punished unjustly.
See pictures of Barcelona’s disallowed goal against Man City below.
- Back to business: Barcelona’s deadly MSN trio are reunited in training (Video)
- Barcelona president Jose Maria Bartomeu ‘does not foresee’ Pedro departure
- Barcelona fan cries hysterically as Pedro refuses to deny Man United links (Video)
- Messi returns to Barcelona training a week early along with Neymar (Video)
- Liverpool represantives in Barcelona to tie up loan deal for Adama Traore [RAC 1]
- Leo Messi & Javier Mascherano surprise Barcelona by returning to training a week e...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi