Barcelona had a legal goal chalked off against Man City when the linesman made a poor offside call [Picture]
- March 12, 2014
Barcelona were hard done by in the first half against Manchester City when Neymar had a goal wrongly chalked off for offside.
Barcelona carved through the Man City backline when left-back Jodri Alba timed a run down the inside left channel to perfection, and his cross was slammed home by Neymar.
Unfortunately for the Catalans the goal was disallowed though as the officials erred in calling Alba offside in the build up.
Picture evidence clearly showed the Barca full-back had been punished unjustly.
See pictures of Barcelona’s disallowed goal against Man City below.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...