Barcelona had a legal goal chalked off against Man City when the linesman made a poor offside call [Picture]
Barcelona were hard done by in the first half against Manchester City when Neymar had a goal wrongly chalked off for offside.
Barcelona carved through the Man City backline when left-back Jodri Alba timed a run down the inside left channel to perfection, and his cross was slammed home by Neymar.
Unfortunately for the Catalans the goal was disallowed though as the officials erred in calling Alba offside in the build up.
Picture evidence clearly showed the Barca full-back had been punished unjustly.
See pictures of Barcelona’s disallowed goal against Man City below.
Watch Live Stream
- Barcelona keeper Ter Stegen breaks a record v Athletic BilbaoAugust 28, 2016
- Barcelona tried to sign Arsenal bound striker Lucas Perez [Graham Hunter Audio]August 26, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s brilliant response to Gerard Pique’s easy Champions League commentsAugust 26, 2016
- The Champions League group stage draw in full ft. Leicester and ArsenalAugust 25, 2016
- Man City & Chelsea stars plus Marcus Rashford & Alexis Sanchez in the BBC XI of the weekAugust 29, 2016
- Raheem Sterling bemused at being told he’s been ‘reborn’ post-Man City 3 – West Ham 1 (Video)August 28, 2016
- Samir Nasri admits he could leave Man City, but not being forced out by Pep (Video)August 28, 2016
- Pep Guardiola’s supportive text message to Raheem Sterling during his tough Euro 2016August 28, 2016