Barcelona & Bayern set to battle it out for Juan Cuadrado; Fiorentina want €42m for Colombian [SPORT]
Colombia’s World Cup attacking talisman along with James Rodriguez, Juan Cuadrado looks sure to leave Fiorentina this summer, but where to still remains open.
SPORT claim that all three of Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Manchester United have inquired with Fiorentina over Cuadrado, with La Viola saying they want bids lodged by next Friday at the latest.
SPORT claim that Barcelona and Bayern are most interested in signing the Colombian, with United keeping tabs, though turned off by Fiorentina’s 42 million euro price tag, while the player himself has little desire to play in England.
With Guardiola ideally preferring Marco Reus, but put off by recent price tags for Bundesliga players, Bayern and Barcelona now look set to battle it out for the Colombian wide man.
With Barcelona, SPORT claim, in pole position, having made the most headway so far.
Watch Live Stream
- Neymar committed some horrendous dives against Borusssia Monchengladbach (Video)September 30, 2016
- Luis Suarez swore at Gladbach fans, told lino “Your mother’s c*nt, you clown” (Video)September 30, 2016
- Eric Abidal’s incredible 2011 CL final story about angry Man United playersSeptember 28, 2016
- Rumour: Former Spurs & Barcelona forward Giovani dos Santos is being blackmailed over a sex tapeSeptember 26, 2016
- Bad news for Bayern Munich’s Douglas CostaSeptember 30, 2016
- Looks like Liverpool keeper Loris Karius takes after Bayern Munich’s Manuel NeuerSeptember 25, 2016
- Bayern Munich want to sign Liverpool’s star asset [Express]September 25, 2016
- Will he get in trouble? Bayern’s Franck Ribery was incredibly cheeky v HamburgSeptember 24, 2016