Barcelona & Bayern set to battle it out for Juan Cuadrado; Fiorentina want €42m for Colombian [SPORT]
Colombia’s World Cup attacking talisman along with James Rodriguez, Juan Cuadrado looks sure to leave Fiorentina this summer, but where to still remains open.
SPORT claim that all three of Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Manchester United have inquired with Fiorentina over Cuadrado, with La Viola saying they want bids lodged by next Friday at the latest.
SPORT claim that Barcelona and Bayern are most interested in signing the Colombian, with United keeping tabs, though turned off by Fiorentina’s 42 million euro price tag, while the player himself has little desire to play in England.
With Guardiola ideally preferring Marco Reus, but put off by recent price tags for Bundesliga players, Bayern and Barcelona now look set to battle it out for the Colombian wide man.
With Barcelona, SPORT claim, in pole position, having made the most headway so far.
Watch Live Stream
- The Valencia fan who hit Neymar with a bottle writes a letter explaining his actions [99.9 Valencia Radio]October 26, 2016
- Barcelona striker Luis Suarez reveals plans to return to former clubOctober 25, 2016
- Revealed: PSG agreed to pay Neymar’s €190m release clause but not his monster tax debt [L’Equipe]October 25, 2016
- Did violent Valencia tactics make Andres Iniesta’s injury inevitable? (Video)October 24, 2016
- Bayern Munich to announce three massive deals in the next month [Sport1]October 26, 2016
- Bayern boss Carlo Ancelotti explains why he doesn’t care that Xabi Alonso is slow (Video)October 21, 2016
- Jerome Boateng couldn’t eat for two days after Bayern’s Champions League final loss to ChelseaOctober 19, 2016
- Skills: Bayern Munich star Franck Ribery humiliated by a fan (Video)October 13, 2016