Barcelona & Bayern set to battle it out for Juan Cuadrado; Fiorentina want €42m for Colombian [SPORT]
Colombia’s World Cup attacking talisman along with James Rodriguez, Juan Cuadrado looks sure to leave Fiorentina this summer, but where to still remains open.
SPORT claim that all three of Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Manchester United have inquired with Fiorentina over Cuadrado, with La Viola saying they want bids lodged by next Friday at the latest.
SPORT claim that Barcelona and Bayern are most interested in signing the Colombian, with United keeping tabs, though turned off by Fiorentina’s 42 million euro price tag, while the player himself has little desire to play in England.
With Guardiola ideally preferring Marco Reus, but put off by recent price tags for Bundesliga players, Bayern and Barcelona now look set to battle it out for the Colombian wide man.
With Barcelona, SPORT claim, in pole position, having made the most headway so far.
Watch Live Stream
- Neymar creates the ultimate footballer from the best players ever (Video)December 9, 2016
- Chapecoense president Ivan Tozzo has accepted Barcelona’s inviteDecember 9, 2016
- Shakhtar legend Darijo Srna asks to leave club to join Barcelona [MD]December 9, 2016
- Osasuna v Barcelona: Watch a live stream of the La Liga matchDecember 9, 2016
- Manuel Neuer scores a belter in Bayern Munich training, Thomas Muller commentates (video)December 8, 2016
- Bayern Munich president: We’re £170million behind top Premier League clubsDecember 7, 2016
- Xabi Alonso shows off his impressive watch collection in new film (Video)December 7, 2016
- Bayern Munich troll Arsenal ahead of Monday’s Champions League drawDecember 7, 2016