- Chelsea’s stars & their wives attended Didier Drogba’s Charity Ball after the Man United game [Pictures]
- Former Liverpool keeper Diego Cavalieri horribly missed a penalty for Fluminense [Videos]
- Arsenal fans slam Wojciech Szczesny after the FA Cup win v Reading [Videos]
- Oscar’s sister got a picture with Eden Hazard after Chelsea’s win v Man United [Instagram]
- Claude & Ty argue after Arsenal beat Reading to reach the FA Cup final [Arsenal Fan TV]
Barcelona & Bayern set to battle it out for Juan Cuadrado; Fiorentina want €42m for Colombian [SPORT]
- July 19, 2014
Colombia’s World Cup attacking talisman along with James Rodriguez, Juan Cuadrado looks sure to leave Fiorentina this summer, but where to still remains open.
SPORT claim that all three of Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Manchester United have inquired with Fiorentina over Cuadrado, with La Viola saying they want bids lodged by next Friday at the latest.
SPORT claim that Barcelona and Bayern are most interested in signing the Colombian, with United keeping tabs, though turned off by Fiorentina’s 42 million euro price tag, while the player himself has little desire to play in England.
With Guardiola ideally preferring Marco Reus, but put off by recent price tags for Bundesliga players, Bayern and Barcelona now look set to battle it out for the Colombian wide man.
With Barcelona, SPORT claim, in pole position, having made the most headway so far.