- Neymar linked to medical student Camila Karam during his Xmas trip home, she denies relationship
- Chelsea’s Fernando Torres locks up Atletico homecoming, loan deal until 2016 [Marca & AS]
- Liverpool & Arsenal target Man City’s James Milner for free this summer [Express]
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho says sorry for 19th-century football comment aimed at West Ham
- Mario Balotelli set for Liverpool bench as Sampdoria consider a January swoop [Guardian]
Barcelona deny rumours of Tata Martino’s summer exit minutes after rumours spread [Quotes]
It was a strange few minutes for Barcelona fans as news spread quickly of Tata Martino’s summer exit, broken by Esport3.
Just minutes later Barcelona held a press conference and a board member denied the rumours.
Arroyo said “Martino has decide to leave? We just heard that news report too, but we don’t know anything about it.
“There’s a clause allowing Tata to leave, but we talked to him and Zubizarreta and it’s false he decided to leave.”
So Tata Martino is staying… Maybe?
- Updated: March 17, 2014