Barcelona deny rumours of Tata Martino’s summer exit minutes after rumours spread [Quotes]
It was a strange few minutes for Barcelona fans as news spread quickly of Tata Martino’s summer exit, broken by Esport3.
Just minutes later Barcelona held a press conference and a board member denied the rumours.
Arroyo said “Martino has decide to leave? We just heard that news report too, but we don’t know anything about it.
“There’s a clause allowing Tata to leave, but we talked to him and Zubizarreta and it’s false he decided to leave.”
So Tata Martino is staying… Maybe?
Watch Live Stream
- The Champions League group stage draw in full ft. Leicester and ArsenalAugust 25, 2016
- Barcelona pay tribute to new Man City keeper Claudio Bravo with highlights montage (video)August 25, 2016
- Leo Messi wins UEFA’s goal of the season for his golazo v Roma (Official Video)August 25, 2016
- Watch Jasper Cillessen’s first interview after his move from Ajax to Barcelona (Video)August 25, 2016
- Tata Martino to Messi: ‘I know you’re the Barça boss & can have me fired with 1 phone call’ [Periodico]January 8, 2015
- But could he do it on a Tuesday in Stoke? Tata says Messi could ‘do it’ in the Premier League [Video]November 11, 2014
- Barcelona’s Dani Alves goes on epic rant: ‘FFS, it wasn’t Tata’s fault, it was the players’ fault!’ [Video]August 21, 2014
- Tata Martino announces he is leaving Barcelona – presser with English voice over [video]May 18, 2014