Barcelona deny rumours of Tata Martino’s summer exit minutes after rumours spread [Quotes]
It was a strange few minutes for Barcelona fans as news spread quickly of Tata Martino’s summer exit, broken by Esport3.
Just minutes later Barcelona held a press conference and a board member denied the rumours.
Arroyo said “Martino has decide to leave? We just heard that news report too, but we don’t know anything about it.
“There’s a clause allowing Tata to leave, but we talked to him and Zubizarreta and it’s false he decided to leave.”
So Tata Martino is staying… Maybe?
Watch Live Stream
- Sergio Ramos’ hero’s welcome from the Real Madrid dressing room after El Clasico (Video)December 4, 2016
- Leo Messi & Cristiano Ronaldo shared a bromantic moment during El Clasico (video)December 4, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo suffers more homophobic abuse from Barcelona crowd during El ClasicoDecember 4, 2016
- Steven Gerrard reveals how Luis Suarez hooked him up for El ClasicoDecember 4, 2016
- Tata Martino to Messi: ‘I know you’re the Barça boss & can have me fired with 1 phone call’ [Periodico]January 8, 2015
- But could he do it on a Tuesday in Stoke? Tata says Messi could ‘do it’ in the Premier League [Video]November 11, 2014
- Barcelona’s Dani Alves goes on epic rant: ‘FFS, it wasn’t Tata’s fault, it was the players’ fault!’ [Video]August 21, 2014
- Tata Martino announces he is leaving Barcelona – presser with English voice over [video]May 18, 2014