Barcelona deny rumours of Tata Martino’s summer exit minutes after rumours spread [Quotes]
- March 17, 2014
It was a strange few minutes for Barcelona fans as news spread quickly of Tata Martino’s summer exit, broken by Esport3.
Just minutes later Barcelona held a press conference and a board member denied the rumours.
Arroyo said “Martino has decide to leave? We just heard that news report too, but we don’t know anything about it.
“There’s a clause allowing Tata to leave, but we talked to him and Zubizarreta and it’s false he decided to leave.”
So Tata Martino is staying… Maybe?
- Gerard Pique & Neymar play Poker tournament in Barcelona (Video)
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez stars as Office Guy in brilliant Abitab advert (Video)
- Messi lets slip a cheeky smile during Cristiano Ronaldo’s speech at UEFA awards (...
- Lionel Messi credits his teammates for enabling him to use his individual talents (Video)
- Barcelona recall Messi’s 5 goals against Leverkusen in 2011-12 Champions League (...
- Leo Messi really enjoyed beating Cristiano Roaldo to UEFA Player of the Year award [Ole]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...