Barcelona deny rumours of Tata Martino’s summer exit minutes after rumours spread [Quotes]
It was a strange few minutes for Barcelona fans as news spread quickly of Tata Martino’s summer exit, broken by Esport3.
Just minutes later Barcelona held a press conference and a board member denied the rumours.
Arroyo said “Martino has decide to leave? We just heard that news report too, but we don’t know anything about it.
“There’s a clause allowing Tata to leave, but we talked to him and Zubizarreta and it’s false he decided to leave.”
So Tata Martino is staying… Maybe?
Watch Live Stream
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 advert feat. Barcelona shows insane graphics and ball physics (Video)July 28, 2016
- Nutmeg: Leo Messi gave Luis Suarez the runaround in Barcelona training (Video)July 28, 2016
- How much? Barcelona confirm what they actually paid to sign Neymar from SantosJuly 28, 2016
- Barcelona’s Neymar lays into a journalist following questions about his private life (Video)July 27, 2016
- Tata Martino to Messi: ‘I know you’re the Barça boss & can have me fired with 1 phone call’ [Periodico]January 8, 2015
- But could he do it on a Tuesday in Stoke? Tata says Messi could ‘do it’ in the Premier League [Video]November 11, 2014
- Barcelona’s Dani Alves goes on epic rant: ‘FFS, it wasn’t Tata’s fault, it was the players’ fault!’ [Video]August 21, 2014
- Tata Martino announces he is leaving Barcelona – presser with English voice over [video]May 18, 2014