Barcelona considering move for Spurs’ Kyle Walker (!) to replace Dani Alves [Daily Mail]
- August 11, 2014
As unlikely transfer speculation goes, this really takes the biscuit.
With Juan Cuadrado deemed too expensive by the Catalans, they’re now looking for more affordable options for their right flank.
The Daily Mail claim that Barcelona are considering a move for Spurs full-back Kyle Walker to replace Dani Alves, who’ll be phased out this season.
According to the Mail, Spurs have put a ‘not for sale’ sign on Walker, who it’s estimated would cost around 17 million euro.
Just imagine hearing, ‘And Kyle Walker crosses it into Lionel Messi, he scores!’ Just doesn’t sound right does it.
In any case, Walker is currently out of action with a pelvis injury, and one injured defender (Vermaelen) is enough for any club in one transfer window.
(Via Mundo Deportivo)
- Barcelona are yet to receive a formal offer for Pedro from Manchester United (Sport)
- Peter Odemwingie says Steve Sidwell is learning Spanish for Stoke’s Barcelona lad...
- Luis Suarez made a top draw penalty save at Barcelona training in Washington (Instagram...
- Chelsea v Barcelona: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Thomas Vermaelen says injuries are behind him after ‘disappointing year’ (V...
- Neymar asks for his Dad to be left alone amid Barcelona transfer investigation (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi