Barcelona coach Tata Martino: ‘We’re going out to beat Man City on the night’
Barcelona may be in the enviable position of holding of a 2-0 lead going into their 2nd leg against Man City tomorrow night, but they won’t be parking the bus just to see the tie out, according to coach Tata Martino.
Being Barcelona, there’s an unspoken rule to always go out and attack, and that won’t be compromised just because they start the game with the advantage, says Tata.
With El Tata under increasing pressure and seemingly teetering close to the sack, the pressure is on the Argentine to make a bit of a statement against Man City tomorrow…
Watch Live Stream
- Barcelona have decided to release Spurs target Sandro Ramirez [Mail]May 24th, 2016
- Gerard Pique fired shots at the Madrid media outlets in Barcelona’s double celebrationsMay 24th, 2016
- Barcelona star Dani Alves Trolls Pele in an Instagram videoMay 24th, 2016
- Watch Andres Iniesta’s spellbinding performance v Sevilla set to Beethoven (Video)May 23rd, 2016
- Tata Martino to Messi: ‘I know you’re the Barça boss & can have me fired with 1 ...January 8th, 2015
- But could he do it on a Tuesday in Stoke? Tata says Messi could ‘do it’ in the Premie...November 11th, 2014
- Barcelona’s Dani Alves goes on epic rant: ‘FFS, it wasn’t Tata’s fault, i...August 21st, 2014
- Tata Martino announces he is leaving Barcelona – presser with English voice over [video]May 18th, 2014