Barcelona coach Tata Martino: ‘We’re going out to beat Man City on the night’
Barcelona may be in the enviable position of holding of a 2-0 lead going into their 2nd leg against Man City tomorrow night, but they won’t be parking the bus just to see the tie out, according to coach Tata Martino.
Being Barcelona, there’s an unspoken rule to always go out and attack, and that won’t be compromised just because they start the game with the advantage, says Tata.
With El Tata under increasing pressure and seemingly teetering close to the sack, the pressure is on the Argentine to make a bit of a statement against Man City tomorrow…
Watch Live Stream
- Even when Leo Messi dives, he is still the most honest player on the planet (video)December 10, 2016
- Barcelona’s Neymar congratulates ‘Fatty’ Luis Suarez on Osasuna goal on SnapcatDecember 10, 2016
- Huge boost for Barcelona as Messi and Suarez open contract talks [BBC Sport]December 10, 2016
- Neymar creates the ultimate footballer from the best players ever (Video)December 9, 2016
- Tata Martino to Messi: ‘I know you’re the Barça boss & can have me fired with 1 phone call’ [Periodico]January 8, 2015
- But could he do it on a Tuesday in Stoke? Tata says Messi could ‘do it’ in the Premier League [Video]November 11, 2014
- Barcelona’s Dani Alves goes on epic rant: ‘FFS, it wasn’t Tata’s fault, it was the players’ fault!’ [Video]August 21, 2014
- Tata Martino announces he is leaving Barcelona – presser with English voice over [video]May 18, 2014