Barcelona coach Tata Martino: ‘We’re going out to beat Man City on the night’
Barcelona may be in the enviable position of holding of a 2-0 lead going into their 2nd leg against Man City tomorrow night, but they won’t be parking the bus just to see the tie out, according to coach Tata Martino.
Being Barcelona, there’s an unspoken rule to always go out and attack, and that won’t be compromised just because they start the game with the advantage, says Tata.
With El Tata under increasing pressure and seemingly teetering close to the sack, the pressure is on the Argentine to make a bit of a statement against Man City tomorrow…
Watch Live Stream
- Marseille appoint former Barcelona director, give transfer budget to rival PSGOctober 28, 2016
- Neymar Sr’s insane demands put PSG off buying Barcelona player in summer [L’Equipe]October 28, 2016
- Michael Owen backs Barcelona’s Luis Suarez for Ballon d’Or [France Football]October 27, 2016
- Ronaldo makes confession about famous Compostela goal that will anger Barcelona fansOctober 27, 2016
- Tata Martino to Messi: ‘I know you’re the Barça boss & can have me fired with 1 phone call’ [Periodico]January 8, 2015
- But could he do it on a Tuesday in Stoke? Tata says Messi could ‘do it’ in the Premier League [Video]November 11, 2014
- Barcelona’s Dani Alves goes on epic rant: ‘FFS, it wasn’t Tata’s fault, it was the players’ fault!’ [Video]August 21, 2014
- Tata Martino announces he is leaving Barcelona – presser with English voice over [video]May 18, 2014