Barcelona coach Tata Martino: ‘We’re going out to beat Man City on the night’
- March 11, 2014
Barcelona may be in the enviable position of holding of a 2-0 lead going into their 2nd leg against Man City tomorrow night, but they won’t be parking the bus just to see the tie out, according to coach Tata Martino.
Being Barcelona, there’s an unspoken rule to always go out and attack, and that won’t be compromised just because they start the game with the advantage, says Tata.
With El Tata under increasing pressure and seemingly teetering close to the sack, the pressure is on the Argentine to make a bit of a statement against Man City tomorrow…
- It’s official: Barcelona sign Arda Turan from Atletico Madrid
- Barcelona could announce the signing of Chelsea target Arda Turan today [AS]
- See how Lionel Messi’s family were allegedly attacked by Chile fans at the Copa A...
- Man United refuse to sell David De Gea to Real Madrid, unless they sign Sergio Ramos in...
- Arsenal begin talks to sign Barcelona winger Pedro [Independent]
- Leo Messi rejected the Copa America Golden Ball award; Trophy withdrawn [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi