Barcelona coach Tata Martino: ‘We’re going out to beat Man City on the night’
Barcelona may be in the enviable position of holding of a 2-0 lead going into their 2nd leg against Man City tomorrow night, but they won’t be parking the bus just to see the tie out, according to coach Tata Martino.
Being Barcelona, there’s an unspoken rule to always go out and attack, and that won’t be compromised just because they start the game with the advantage, says Tata.
With El Tata under increasing pressure and seemingly teetering close to the sack, the pressure is on the Argentine to make a bit of a statement against Man City tomorrow…
Watch Live Stream
- Arda Turan denied Luis Suarez an easy tap-in so the striker made sure to return the favour (Video)August 29, 2016
- Luis Suarez called ref Mateu Lahoz a ‘Clown’ during Barcelona’s 1-0 win at Athletic Bilbao (Video)August 29, 2016
- Barcelona accidentally leak early photo of Paco Alcacer on their websiteAugust 29, 2016
- Barcelona youth team show awesome sportsmanship after beating Japanese side (Video)August 29, 2016
- Tata Martino to Messi: ‘I know you’re the Barça boss & can have me fired with 1 phone call’ [Periodico]January 8, 2015
- But could he do it on a Tuesday in Stoke? Tata says Messi could ‘do it’ in the Premier League [Video]November 11, 2014
- Barcelona’s Dani Alves goes on epic rant: ‘FFS, it wasn’t Tata’s fault, it was the players’ fault!’ [Video]August 21, 2014
- Tata Martino announces he is leaving Barcelona – presser with English voice over [video]May 18, 2014