Barcelona coach Tata Martino: ‘We’re going out to beat Man City on the night’
- March 11, 2014
Barcelona may be in the enviable position of holding of a 2-0 lead going into their 2nd leg against Man City tomorrow night, but they won’t be parking the bus just to see the tie out, according to coach Tata Martino.
Being Barcelona, there’s an unspoken rule to always go out and attack, and that won’t be compromised just because they start the game with the advantage, says Tata.
With El Tata under increasing pressure and seemingly teetering close to the sack, the pressure is on the Argentine to make a bit of a statement against Man City tomorrow…
- Back to business: Barcelona’s deadly MSN trio are reunited in training (Video)
- Barcelona president Jose Maria Bartomeu ‘does not foresee’ Pedro departure
- Barcelona fan cries hysterically as Pedro refuses to deny Man United links (Video)
- Messi returns to Barcelona training a week early along with Neymar (Video)
- Liverpool represantives in Barcelona to tie up loan deal for Adama Traore [RAC 1]
- Leo Messi & Javier Mascherano surprise Barcelona by returning to training a week e...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi