Barcelona coach Tata Martino: ‘We’re going out to beat Man City on the night’
Barcelona may be in the enviable position of holding of a 2-0 lead going into their 2nd leg against Man City tomorrow night, but they won’t be parking the bus just to see the tie out, according to coach Tata Martino.
Being Barcelona, there’s an unspoken rule to always go out and attack, and that won’t be compromised just because they start the game with the advantage, says Tata.
With El Tata under increasing pressure and seemingly teetering close to the sack, the pressure is on the Argentine to make a bit of a statement against Man City tomorrow…
Watch Live Stream
- Neymar committed some horrendous dives against Borusssia Monchengladbach (Video)September 30, 2016
- Luis Suarez swore at Gladbach fans, told lino “Your mother’s c*nt, you clown” (Video)September 30, 2016
- Eric Abidal’s incredible 2011 CL final story about angry Man United playersSeptember 28, 2016
- Rumour: Former Spurs & Barcelona forward Giovani dos Santos is being blackmailed over a sex tapeSeptember 26, 2016
- Tata Martino to Messi: ‘I know you’re the Barça boss & can have me fired with 1 phone call’ [Periodico]January 8, 2015
- But could he do it on a Tuesday in Stoke? Tata says Messi could ‘do it’ in the Premier League [Video]November 11, 2014
- Barcelona’s Dani Alves goes on epic rant: ‘FFS, it wasn’t Tata’s fault, it was the players’ fault!’ [Video]August 21, 2014
- Tata Martino announces he is leaving Barcelona – presser with English voice over [video]May 18, 2014