- Nuts! Ricardo Kishna’s amazing Panna for Ajax v Heenreveen [Official video]
- Arsene Wenger kept Arsenal’s players in for dressing room for showdown talks after Man United loss
- Arsenal paid £50,000 for Paul Gascoigne’s medical care; Spurs made Gazza pay for CL tickets [Sun]
- Brendan Rodgers’ position as Liverpool manager “not under immediate threat” [BBC]
- Inter’s Dodo was left with a horrifically mangled face after his clash with AC Milan’s Sulley Muntari
Barcelona coach Tata Martino: ‘Messi’s vomiting isn’t normal’
Lionel Messi’s projectile on-pitch puking has set tongue’s wagging in Spain.
Messi vomited on the pitch in Romania midweek while playing for Argentina, the second on-pitch barf in the space of 2 weeks, and what was once a rare occurrence is now happening with worrying frequency to the four-time World Player of the Year.
And try as Messi may to play it down, saying it’s totally normal, his coach Tata didn’t get the protocol memo, because he said the exact opposite at his presser today, saying ‘Messi’s vomiting isn’t normal…he’s even been to see a specialist about it…but once it doesn’t effect his play, we’re not worried.’
- Updated: March 7, 2014