Barcelona coach Tata Martino: ‘Messi’s vomiting isn’t normal’
- March 7, 2014
Lionel Messi’s projectile on-pitch puking has set tongue’s wagging in Spain.
Messi vomited on the pitch in Romania midweek while playing for Argentina, the second on-pitch barf in the space of 2 weeks, and what was once a rare occurrence is now happening with worrying frequency to the four-time World Player of the Year.
And try as Messi may to play it down, saying it’s totally normal, his coach Tata didn’t get the protocol memo, because he said the exact opposite at his presser today, saying ‘Messi’s vomiting isn’t normal…he’s even been to see a specialist about it…but once it doesn’t effect his play, we’re not worried.’
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...