- Everton want to take Adnan Januzaj on loan from Man United this winter [People]
- Inter on the verge of a 6 month loan deal for Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski, will cost €1-2m [Gazzetta]
- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
Barcelona coach Tata Martino: ‘Messi’s vomiting isn’t normal’
Lionel Messi’s projectile on-pitch puking has set tongue’s wagging in Spain.
Messi vomited on the pitch in Romania midweek while playing for Argentina, the second on-pitch barf in the space of 2 weeks, and what was once a rare occurrence is now happening with worrying frequency to the four-time World Player of the Year.
And try as Messi may to play it down, saying it’s totally normal, his coach Tata didn’t get the protocol memo, because he said the exact opposite at his presser today, saying ‘Messi’s vomiting isn’t normal…he’s even been to see a specialist about it…but once it doesn’t effect his play, we’re not worried.’
- Updated: March 7, 2014