Barcelona coach Tata Martino: ‘Messi’s vomiting isn’t normal’
- March 7, 2014
Lionel Messi’s projectile on-pitch puking has set tongue’s wagging in Spain.
Messi vomited on the pitch in Romania midweek while playing for Argentina, the second on-pitch barf in the space of 2 weeks, and what was once a rare occurrence is now happening with worrying frequency to the four-time World Player of the Year.
And try as Messi may to play it down, saying it’s totally normal, his coach Tata didn’t get the protocol memo, because he said the exact opposite at his presser today, saying ‘Messi’s vomiting isn’t normal…he’s even been to see a specialist about it…but once it doesn’t effect his play, we’re not worried.’
- It’s official: Barcelona sign Arda Turan from Atletico Madrid
- Barcelona could announce the signing of Chelsea target Arda Turan today [AS]
- See how Lionel Messi’s family were allegedly attacked by Chile fans at the Copa A...
- Man United refuse to sell David De Gea to Real Madrid, unless they sign Sergio Ramos in...
- Arsenal begin talks to sign Barcelona winger Pedro [Independent]
- Leo Messi rejected the Copa America Golden Ball award; Trophy withdrawn [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi