Barcelona coach Tata Martino gets asked question in Catalan during presser, might as well be Swahili
- March 29, 2014
Tata Martino has been in Barcelona some 7 months now, but he’s yet to familiarize himself with the rudiments of the local Catalan language.
A journo at his press conference yesterday, presuming he’d be au fait enough to understand her question in Catalan (considering it’s similarity to Spanish), quizzed him on team selection in the lingua franca of Catalonia.
And despite the similarity, poor Tata was lost: she might as well have been speaking Swahili to the Argentine.
It was all taken in good fun though, and Tata asked that she ask again in Spanish.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]