- Bolton boss Neil Lennon explains signing Emile Heskey, may play on Boxing Day v Blackburn [Audio]
- Union Berlin hosts 27,500 fans singing Christmas carols in their stadium [Video]
- Chelsea legend Gianfranco Zola appointed manager of Serie A side Cagliari
- Catania have three men sent off in three minutes in a 3-2 defeat to Cittadella [Video]
- Queretaro’s AWOL Ronaldinho turns up on Instagram celebrating a family Christmas [Picture]
Barcelona coach Tata Martino gets asked question in Catalan during presser, might as well be Swahili
Tata Martino has been in Barcelona some 7 months now, but he’s yet to familiarize himself with the rudiments of the local Catalan language.
A journo at his press conference yesterday, presuming he’d be au fait enough to understand her question in Catalan (considering it’s similarity to Spanish), quizzed him on team selection in the lingua franca of Catalonia.
And despite the similarity, poor Tata was lost: she might as well have been speaking Swahili to the Argentine.
It was all taken in good fun though, and Tata asked that she ask again in Spanish.
- Updated: March 29, 2014