- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Steven Gerrard is the best player I’ve ever worked with’ [Video]
- Bacary Sagna post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘The fans were magic’ [Video]
- Pellegrini post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘Including winning penalty, Aguero scored 3 and a half goals! [Video]
- Pep Guardiola post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘One of my proudest nights as a manager’ [Video]
- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
Barcelona coach Tata Martino gets asked question in Catalan during presser, might as well be Swahili
Tata Martino has been in Barcelona some 7 months now, but he’s yet to familiarize himself with the rudiments of the local Catalan language.
A journo at his press conference yesterday, presuming he’d be au fait enough to understand her question in Catalan (considering it’s similarity to Spanish), quizzed him on team selection in the lingua franca of Catalonia.
And despite the similarity, poor Tata was lost: she might as well have been speaking Swahili to the Argentine.
It was all taken in good fun though, and Tata asked that she ask again in Spanish.
- Updated: March 29, 2014