Barcelona close to completing deal to buy PSG’s Marquinhos for €20 million plus Dani Alves [BeIN Sports]
- May 26, 2014
According to BeIN Sports, a network with close ties to PSG, Barcelona are close to completing a deal to buy PSG defender Marquinhos for €20 million plus Dani Alves.
Negotiations have appeared to go faster than expected due to PSG being on the verge of adding Chelsea’s David Luiz to their squad for £50 million.
Marquinhos came to PSG from AS Roma last season and was looked at as a signing for the future, only being a teenager at the time.
Yet the Brazilian defender has barely turned 20 before being the subject of another big money move, this time to Barcelona. Despite having less than 80 senior games to his name, this transfer will mean that the equivalent of over €60 million will have been spent on Marquinhos in his short career.
- Leo Messi orders manager Tata Martino to make substitutions during Copa America semi v ...
- The Master: Lionel Messi’s amazing dribbling skills regularly floor opponents [Vi...
- Barcelona agree €35m fee with Atletico Madrid for Arda Turan [Sport]
- Guiseppe Marotta confirms that Juventus rejected €80m bid from Barcelona for Paul Pogba
- Chelsea target Arda Turan expects to sign for Barcelona on Friday [Mundo Deportivo]
- Sport detail the Chelsea & Man City offers for Paul Pogba
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi