Barcelona close to completing deal to buy PSG’s Marquinhos for €20 million plus Dani Alves [BeIN Sports]
- May 26, 2014
According to BeIN Sports, a network with close ties to PSG, Barcelona are close to completing a deal to buy PSG defender Marquinhos for €20 million plus Dani Alves.
Negotiations have appeared to go faster than expected due to PSG being on the verge of adding Chelsea’s David Luiz to their squad for £50 million.
Marquinhos came to PSG from AS Roma last season and was looked at as a signing for the future, only being a teenager at the time.
Yet the Brazilian defender has barely turned 20 before being the subject of another big money move, this time to Barcelona. Despite having less than 80 senior games to his name, this transfer will mean that the equivalent of over €60 million will have been spent on Marquinhos in his short career.
Watch Live Stream
- Watch Andres Iniesta’s spellbinding performance v Sevilla set to Beethoven (Video)May 23rd, 2016
- Luis Suarez called his wife from Barça bench after breaking down in tears following injury (Video)May 23rd, 2016
- Thiago Messi & Benjamin Suarez star in Barcelona Copa del Rey celebrationsMay 23rd, 2016
- Brilliant fan footage of Leo Messi’s 2nd assist for Neymar in Copa del Rey final (Video)May 23rd, 2016
- Dani Alves gets Antiqued by Neymar on his 33rd BirthdayMay 6th, 2016
- Barca’s Dani Alves tackles himself into the advertising hoarding v Deportivo (Video)April 20th, 2016
- Barcelona’s Dani Alves dresses up & mimics his girlfriend in bid to soften CL exit (Vi...April 15th, 2016
- Dani Alves’ girlfriend Joana Sanz filmed herself with the Barca fans v Real Madrid [Instagr...April 2nd, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic will be at Man United next season; Could become assistant manager [Telegraaf]May 23rd, 2016
- Man United set to challenge PSG for Gonzalo Higuain [Gazzetta]May 23rd, 2016
- Zlatan bags a double in final PSG game as OM are defeated in cup final (Official video)May 22nd, 2016
- Neymar has firm offers from Man United & Real Madrid [Globoesporte]May 20th, 2016