Barcelona close to completing deal to buy PSG’s Marquinhos for €20 million plus Dani Alves [BeIN Sports]
- May 26, 2014
According to BeIN Sports, a network with close ties to PSG, Barcelona are close to completing a deal to buy PSG defender Marquinhos for €20 million plus Dani Alves.
Negotiations have appeared to go faster than expected due to PSG being on the verge of adding Chelsea’s David Luiz to their squad for £50 million.
Marquinhos came to PSG from AS Roma last season and was looked at as a signing for the future, only being a teenager at the time.
Yet the Brazilian defender has barely turned 20 before being the subject of another big money move, this time to Barcelona. Despite having less than 80 senior games to his name, this transfer will mean that the equivalent of over €60 million will have been spent on Marquinhos in his short career.
- Anthony Martial’s move to Man United to be 5th biggest transfer fee of all time [...
- Done Deal: West Ham re-sign Barcelona’s Alex Song on a season long loan [Tweet]
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez jokingly tried to bite Leo Messi backstage at UCL draw (V...
- Man United goalkeeper Victor Valdes’ move to Besiktas collapses [Di Marzio]
- David De Gea set to join Real Madrid in a cut price deal, Man United eye Gerard Pique [...
- Barcelona 1 – Malaga 0: Thomas Vermaelen scores the winner (Highlights)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...