- Fan Cam: Radamel Falcao’s header v Aston Villa, Man United fans go wild
- Chelsea’s Didier Drogba suspected of cheating after 2014 Miss World Netherlands drops hint
- An ugly bench clearing brawl stopped Tottenham’s U18s match v USA U17 early [Video]
- Ouch! Quini takes out his Rayo Vallecano coach with a two footed tackle v Espanyol [Video]
- Pochettino presser: Spurs boss delighted with 3 wins in a week, says Lamela needs time [video]
Barcelona close to completing deal to buy PSG’s Marquinhos for €20 million plus Dani Alves [BeIN Sports]
According to BeIN Sports, a network with close ties to PSG, Barcelona are close to completing a deal to buy PSG defender Marquinhos for €20 million plus Dani Alves.
Negotiations have appeared to go faster than expected due to PSG being on the verge of adding Chelsea’s David Luiz to their squad for £50 million.
Marquinhos came to PSG from AS Roma last season and was looked at as a signing for the future, only being a teenager at the time.
Yet the Brazilian defender has barely turned 20 before being the subject of another big money move, this time to Barcelona. Despite having less than 80 senior games to his name, this transfer will mean that the equivalent of over €60 million will have been spent on Marquinhos in his short career.
- Updated: May 26, 2014