Barcelona-bound? Luis Enrique confirms he’s leaving Celta Vigo in final Liga presser [Video]
It’s a ‘secret with voices’ as they say in Spain: Tata Martino will leave Barcelona at the end of the season, regardless of whether they win the league tomorrow, and Luis Enrique is the favourite to succeed him.
Not just the favourite: Barcelona officials have met with Enrique, and it’s widely believed he’s already agreed to take over from Tata.
Further proof: Enrique confirmed he’s leaving the club at his press conference today, explaining that it’s been difficult to be away from his family all the way in…Barcelona.
Watch Live Stream
- Rumour: Former Spurs & Barcelona forward Giovani dos Santos is being blackmailed over a sex tapeSeptember 26, 2016
- The story behind Neymar’s gift to a disabled Sporting Gijon fan [Mundo Deportivo]September 26, 2016
- Looks like Neymar is back together with ex girlfriend Bruna MarquezineSeptember 26, 2016
- Barcelona legend Andoni Zubizarreta loses a La Liga goalie record to Valencia’s Diego AlvesSeptember 25, 2016
- Griezmann at the double as Atletico win 4-0 at Celta Vigo (Official video)September 11, 2016
- Toni Kroos sidefoots Real Madrid to win over Celta Vigo (Official video)August 27, 2016
- Real Madrid v Celta Vigo: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-08-27August 21, 2016
- Spain forward Nolito is flying to England tomorrow for Manchester City medical [Telegraph]June 28, 2016