Barcelona-bound? Luis Enrique confirms he’s leaving Celta Vigo in final Liga presser [Video]
It’s a ‘secret with voices’ as they say in Spain: Tata Martino will leave Barcelona at the end of the season, regardless of whether they win the league tomorrow, and Luis Enrique is the favourite to succeed him.
Not just the favourite: Barcelona officials have met with Enrique, and it’s widely believed he’s already agreed to take over from Tata.
Further proof: Enrique confirmed he’s leaving the club at his press conference today, explaining that it’s been difficult to be away from his family all the way in…Barcelona.
Watch Live Stream
- Celtic 1 – Barcelona 3: Catalans win after Efe Ambrose’s horror own goal (Highlights)July 30, 2016
- Luis Suarez takes out Leo Messi during Barcelona’s wacky game of Zorb Football (Video)July 30, 2016
- Lionel Messi believes Celtic belong in the Champions League [Daily Record]July 29, 2016
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 advert feat. Barcelona shows insane graphics and ball physics (Video)July 28, 2016
- Spain forward Nolito is flying to England tomorrow for Manchester City medical [Telegraph]June 28, 2016
- Nolito’s uncle confirms to El Chiringuito that Celta man is joining Guardiola at Manchester CityJune 23, 2016
- Man City set to sign Spain forward Nolito [TV3]June 21, 2016
- Nolito close to signing for Manchester City [TV5]June 13, 2016