Barcelona-bound? Luis Enrique confirms he’s leaving Celta Vigo in final Liga presser [Video]
It’s a ‘secret with voices’ as they say in Spain: Tata Martino will leave Barcelona at the end of the season, regardless of whether they win the league tomorrow, and Luis Enrique is the favourite to succeed him.
Not just the favourite: Barcelona officials have met with Enrique, and it’s widely believed he’s already agreed to take over from Tata.
Further proof: Enrique confirmed he’s leaving the club at his press conference today, explaining that it’s been difficult to be away from his family all the way in…Barcelona.
Watch Live Stream
- Arda Turan denied Luis Suarez an easy tap-in so the striker made sure to return the favour (Video)August 29, 2016
- Luis Suarez called ref Mateu Lahoz a ‘Clown’ during Barcelona’s 1-0 win at Athletic Bilbao (Video)August 29, 2016
- Barcelona accidentally leak early photo of Paco Alcacer on their websiteAugust 29, 2016
- Barcelona youth team show awesome sportsmanship after beating Japanese side (Video)August 29, 2016
- Toni Kroos sidefoots Real Madrid to win over Celta Vigo (Official video)August 27, 2016
- Real Madrid v Celta Vigo: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-08-27August 21, 2016
- Spain forward Nolito is flying to England tomorrow for Manchester City medical [Telegraph]June 28, 2016
- Nolito’s uncle confirms to El Chiringuito that Celta man is joining Guardiola at Manchester CityJune 23, 2016