Barcelona-bound? Luis Enrique confirms he’s leaving Celta Vigo in final Liga presser [Video]
It’s a ‘secret with voices’ as they say in Spain: Tata Martino will leave Barcelona at the end of the season, regardless of whether they win the league tomorrow, and Luis Enrique is the favourite to succeed him.
Not just the favourite: Barcelona officials have met with Enrique, and it’s widely believed he’s already agreed to take over from Tata.
Further proof: Enrique confirmed he’s leaving the club at his press conference today, explaining that it’s been difficult to be away from his family all the way in…Barcelona.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin offers revealing comments when asked about Barcelona interest [Cope]May 27th, 2016
- Arsenal star Mesut Ozil is ‘seriously considering’ offers from Bayern & Barcelon...May 27th, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo rings the MSN for advice ahead of Champions League final (Video)May 27th, 2016
- Dani Alves rejects offer from Man United, will sign for Juventus [Sport]May 27th, 2016
- James Rodriguez was whistled by Real Madrid fans before 7-1 rout of Celta Vigo (Video)March 6th, 2016
- Real Madrid 7 – Celta Vigo 1: Cristiano Ronaldo bags four, Gareth Bale scores on return (Of...March 5th, 2016
- Behind the scenes of Barcelona’s pass penalty: How Suarez stole it from Neymar (Video)February 16th, 2016
- The Leo Messi/Luis Suarez penalty: Front pages, memes, jokes & best picturesFebruary 15th, 2016