Barcelona-bound? Luis Enrique confirms he’s leaving Celta Vigo in final Liga presser [Video]
It’s a ‘secret with voices’ as they say in Spain: Tata Martino will leave Barcelona at the end of the season, regardless of whether they win the league tomorrow, and Luis Enrique is the favourite to succeed him.
Not just the favourite: Barcelona officials have met with Enrique, and it’s widely believed he’s already agreed to take over from Tata.
Further proof: Enrique confirmed he’s leaving the club at his press conference today, explaining that it’s been difficult to be away from his family all the way in…Barcelona.
Watch Live Stream
- Neymar & Cristiano Ronaldo charge a fortune for their signatures [El Confidencial]December 7, 2016
- Barcelona’s Arda Turan takes a sly dig at Real Madrid (Video)December 7, 2016
- Too far? Jordi Alba faces backlash for trolling Mateo Kovacic during El ClasicoDecember 6, 2016
- Xavi Hernandez explains why Cristiano Ronaldo probably did nothing wrong over tax scandalDecember 5, 2016
- Liverpool flop Iago Aspas scores an absolute beauty on Spain debut (Video)November 15, 2016
- Former Liverpool flop called up to replace Diego Costa in Spain squadNovember 10, 2016
- Barcelona stopper Marc-Andre Ter Stegen dropped a huge clanger vs Celta Vigo (Video)October 2, 2016
- Griezmann at the double as Atletico win 4-0 at Celta Vigo (Official video)September 11, 2016