Barcelona boss Tata Martino identifies Man City’s Sergio Aguero as a summer target, plus 8 others [ESPN Brazil]
- March 19, 2014
ESPN Brazil today claimed they got access to Barcelona manager Tata Martino’s summer wishlist, featuring Manchester City star Sergio Aguero.
Each of the players on the shortlist had a small note written next to them with Aguero’s being ’28 million euros and two friendlies with Manchester City’.
Surprisingly, 35 year old Lazio striker Miroslav Klose was also on the Barcelona list ‘2 million, a player for short term’.
Below is the list of all the players allegedly on Tata Martino’s summer wishlist.
The document, dated October 10th, was brought to Sandro Rosell, with the observations of Barcelona board members included.
Marc-André ter Stegen
- Juventus star Paul Pogba plays down talk of Barcelona in interview with Soccer 360
- Barcelona hero Neymar sends young girl signed boots after she writes essay about him [V...
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Chile goalkeeper Claudio Bravo claims there are no plans to mark Barca star Leo Messi i...
- Bobby Adekanye confirms he has signed for Liverpool from Barcelona on Instagram
- Leo Messi orders manager Tata Martino to make substitutions during Copa America semi v ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi