Barcelona are in “advanced stages” to sign Liverpool’s Daniel Agger for €15m [SPORT]
The front page of Spanish paper SPORT on Tuesday bigs up the belief that Barcelona are going to land Liverpool defender Daniel Agger.
Barcelona’s search for a centre-back this summer have so far been a fruitless exercise, with the Catalans unable to sign number one target Marquinhos from PSG.
Looking for alternatives has lead the Blaugrana to be linked with a variety of Premier League based players (i.e. Thomas Vermaelen and Jan Vertonghen), but now it seems that Danish international defender Daniel Agger is the man who is going to be signed.
SPORT report that Barca are in “advanced stages” in the Agger deal, and the 29-year-old could move to Spain in the next few days.
Agger is set to cost €15 million, while the defender is tipped to sign a five-year contract with Barcelona.
See the front page of SPORT in Tuesday below.
Watch Live Stream
- Andres Iniesta’s injury timetable sees him miss 12 Barcelona fixtures, including ClasicoOctober 23, 2016
- Neymar loses a court case regarding the birth of his son Davi Lucca [Noticias24]October 23, 2016
- New video angle emerges of Barcelona players being hit by bottles & Leo Messi’s rage (video)October 23, 2016
- Leo Messi at the double as Barcelona win 3-2 at Valencia (Official video)October 22, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp bursts out laughing after funny mix-up in post-match interview (Video)October 23, 2016
- West Brom boss Tony Pulis explains why he thinks Liverpool can win the title (Video)October 23, 2016
- Magnificent Phil Coutinho hailed on MOTD after Liverpool win over West BromOctober 23, 2016
- Wayne Rooney has the final word v Michael Owen over supporting LiverpoolOctober 23, 2016