Barcelona are in “advanced stages” to sign Liverpool’s Daniel Agger for €15m [SPORT]
- July 29, 2014
The front page of Spanish paper SPORT on Tuesday bigs up the belief that Barcelona are going to land Liverpool defender Daniel Agger.
Barcelona’s search for a centre-back this summer have so far been a fruitless exercise, with the Catalans unable to sign number one target Marquinhos from PSG.
Looking for alternatives has lead the Blaugrana to be linked with a variety of Premier League based players (i.e. Thomas Vermaelen and Jan Vertonghen), but now it seems that Danish international defender Daniel Agger is the man who is going to be signed.
SPORT report that Barca are in “advanced stages” in the Agger deal, and the 29-year-old could move to Spain in the next few days.
Agger is set to cost €15 million, while the defender is tipped to sign a five-year contract with Barcelona.
See the front page of SPORT in Tuesday below.
- Sky Sports compile new Barcelona signing Arda Turan’s best Atletico goals [Video]
- Barcelona publish Arda Turan compilation video to celebrate €35m signing [Video]
- Sloppy Neymar had a good time at a house party in Brazil [Video]
- It’s official: Barcelona sign Arda Turan from Atletico Madrid
- Barcelona could announce the signing of Chelsea target Arda Turan today [AS]
- See how Lionel Messi’s family were allegedly attacked by Chile fans at the Copa A...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi