Barcelona accept Chelsea’s €33m bid for midfielder Cesc Fabregas, say Catalunya Radio
- June 7, 2014
Is it done? Is Cesc Fabregas a Chelsea player?
Catalunya Radio are reporting on Saturday evening that Barcelona have accepted Chelsea’s €33m bid for midfielder Cesc Fabregas.
Should the story prove true, it will come to no surprise to the masses; particularly after Gerard Pique was recorded telling Spanish boss Vicente Del Bosque that Cesc had agreed to leave the Camp Nou for €33m during a press conference last week.
The news that Chelsea had finally got their man was first reported by Catalunya Radio’s Tot gira, who tweeted: “BREAKING. The club has decided to accept the offer from Chelsea for 33 million for Cesc Fabregas.”
Many Chelsea fans see the acquisition of 27-year-old Cesc in light of the club’s decision to allow Frank Lampard to leave Stamford Bridge this summer after 13 years at the Blues. Cesc is seen as the successor to Lampard in the Chelsea midfield.
- It’s official: Barcelona sign Arda Turan from Atletico Madrid
- Barcelona could announce the signing of Chelsea target Arda Turan today [AS]
- See how Lionel Messi’s family were allegedly attacked by Chile fans at the Copa A...
- Man United refuse to sell David De Gea to Real Madrid, unless they sign Sergio Ramos in...
- Arsenal begin talks to sign Barcelona winger Pedro [Independent]
- Leo Messi rejected the Copa America Golden Ball award; Trophy withdrawn [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi