Barcelona accept Chelsea’s €33m bid for midfielder Cesc Fabregas, say Catalunya Radio
- June 7, 2014
Is it done? Is Cesc Fabregas a Chelsea player?
Catalunya Radio are reporting on Saturday evening that Barcelona have accepted Chelsea’s €33m bid for midfielder Cesc Fabregas.
Should the story prove true, it will come to no surprise to the masses; particularly after Gerard Pique was recorded telling Spanish boss Vicente Del Bosque that Cesc had agreed to leave the Camp Nou for €33m during a press conference last week.
The news that Chelsea had finally got their man was first reported by Catalunya Radio’s Tot gira, who tweeted: “BREAKING. The club has decided to accept the offer from Chelsea for 33 million for Cesc Fabregas.”
Many Chelsea fans see the acquisition of 27-year-old Cesc in light of the club’s decision to allow Frank Lampard to leave Stamford Bridge this summer after 13 years at the Blues. Cesc is seen as the successor to Lampard in the Chelsea midfield.
- Gerard Pique & Neymar play Poker tournament in Barcelona (Video)
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez stars as Office Guy in brilliant Abitab advert (Video)
- Messi lets slip a cheeky smile during Cristiano Ronaldo’s speech at UEFA awards (...
- Lionel Messi credits his teammates for enabling him to use his individual talents (Video)
- Barcelona recall Messi’s 5 goals against Leverkusen in 2011-12 Champions League (...
- Leo Messi really enjoyed beating Cristiano Roaldo to UEFA Player of the Year award [Ole]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...