Barcelona accept Chelsea’s €33m bid for midfielder Cesc Fabregas, say Catalunya Radio
Is it done? Is Cesc Fabregas a Chelsea player?
Catalunya Radio are reporting on Saturday evening that Barcelona have accepted Chelsea’s €33m bid for midfielder Cesc Fabregas.
Should the story prove true, it will come to no surprise to the masses; particularly after Gerard Pique was recorded telling Spanish boss Vicente Del Bosque that Cesc had agreed to leave the Camp Nou for €33m during a press conference last week.
The news that Chelsea had finally got their man was first reported by Catalunya Radio’s Tot gira, who tweeted: “BREAKING. The club has decided to accept the offer from Chelsea for 33 million for Cesc Fabregas.”
Many Chelsea fans see the acquisition of 27-year-old Cesc in light of the club’s decision to allow Frank Lampard to leave Stamford Bridge this summer after 13 years at the Blues. Cesc is seen as the successor to Lampard in the Chelsea midfield.
Watch Live Stream
- Even when Leo Messi dives, he is still the most honest player on the planet (video)December 10, 2016
- Barcelona’s Neymar congratulates ‘Fatty’ Luis Suarez on Osasuna goal on SnapcatDecember 10, 2016
- Huge boost for Barcelona as Messi and Suarez open contract talks [BBC Sport]December 10, 2016
- Neymar creates the ultimate footballer from the best players ever (Video)December 9, 2016
- Conte claims he’s now got a huge selection headache after player revivalDecember 10, 2016
- Andrea Pirlo visits former manager Antonio Conte at ChelseaDecember 9, 2016
- Chelsea & Man City charged by the FA. Cesc Fabregas gets away with itDecember 5, 2016
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola responds to claim he snubbed Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas (Video)December 5, 2016
- David Luiz films his Chelsea trio in great mood ahead of West Brom (videos)December 10, 2016
- Arsenal fan Moh slams ‘disgusting’ Chelsea over the sex abuse scandal (Video)December 10, 2016
- Chelsea v West Brom: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 10, 2016
- Two Chelsea legends return to the club during MLS off-seasonDecember 10, 2016